Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
What kind of trucks? I'll be buying something when everything bottoms out...
almost everything... toyota, chevy, gmc, ram, ford... 4wd, 2wd, diesel, gas, i have a little bit of everything but nissan... nissan is crap
Sponsored

Jtack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
4ruunner
Nice! That’s a great deal.
I took the deal yesterday and got a magnetic 2019 401, a10, 19" polished wheels, b&o, 3.55, rubber mats,

for $36k + tax. 0% 84 months. sticker was $46k. 3 months no payments.

The dealer just matched fords rebates and still gave me the 0% 84 months. they really wanted to sell the car. still only had 9 miles on it.

Just need to email a few dealers and see who wants to play ball. Most internet managers don't dick around. there are still some really good dealers around.

Jtack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
4ruunner
I’m wondering how some are able to honor the 3 months on ford and some will not.

Nintendo8bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Tried to work with another dealer. Won't go less than 38,500. Told them I'd pull the trigger if they'd get down to 36k, but they aren't budging unfortunately. I think at this point I'll just wait and see what incentives come out next.
A10
Voice act Nav
Black Accent
301A
Active exhaust.

Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i'm talking with a local ford dealership on a really nice 2019 dark gray GT... PP, A10, digital dash, blah blah blah... lets see if i can low ball them to the price i want... msrp is 49k

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took the deal yesterday and got a magnetic 2019 401, a10, 19" polished wheels, b&o, 3.55, rubber mats,

for $36k + tax. 0% 84 months. sticker was $46k. 3 months no payments.

The dealer just matched fords rebates and still gave me the 0% 84 months. they really wanted to sell the car. still only had 9 miles on it.

Just need to email a few dealers and see who wants to play ball. Most internet managers don't dick around. there are still some really good dealers around.
what dealer is that? Autonation ford jacksonville showed me some 4 different options as far as number... i just started laughing... i just walked away

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at a nice GT Premium convertible, but the sales guys wouldn't budge. Looked a little further (excuse me, please) and found the one I brought home. They practically gave it to me. Magnetic Metallic Premium ECOBOOST™ convertible.

Both of these were Green-Window-sticker "Special Order" cars. Someone on here believed the purchaser's name appeared on the sticker. Not on the one I got. Any new knowledge about "Special Orders"? Any hope of decoding the gibberish in the "Special Order" box?
KE061 N RA 950 002256 05 16 19
Mustang2019CROP.jpg

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
I was looking at a nice GT Premium convertible, but the sales guys wouldn't budge. Looked a little further (excuse me, please) and found the one I brought home. They practically gave it to me. Magnetic Metallic Premium ECOBOOST™ convertible.

Both of these were Green-Window-sticker "Special Order" cars. Someone on here believed the purchaser's name appeared on the sticker. Not on the one I got. Any new knowledge about "Special Orders"? Any hope of decoding the gibberish in the "Special Order" box?
KE061 N RA 950 002256 05 16 19
Mustang2019CROP.jpg
It’s not a commonly ordered package style. Someone either special orders online or from the dealer and decided to back out. Doesn’t have anything special that you couldn’t recreate yourself with your own order.

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
yeah so much BS to sort through with dealers and deals / rebates / pricing.

they usually advertise the left over stock with all available rebates taken out which most folks wont apply for. then the say you can not get rebates if you take the financing special. blah blah blah. i tried to get a deal with Lebanon Ford for a left over 19 with supercharger added. they made it to difficult to decipher what the damn deal was or wasnt. dont fall for the crap where they try to make you feel like they are doing something for you.
When I was shopping for my used 18 I came across a dealer in okc I think who had roush packaged mustangs listed for like low 30s, 32k maybe. Something like that. I knew it was impossible but called them up to see and of course it was closer to 50 or so. Salesman gave some bs answer about why it was listed so low. And it wasn't just one it was multiple vehicles from them.

Sponsored

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
I've been looking to purchase a Mustang since 2006, but it was never in the cards until the 0% for 84 months was offered.
It's not that I can't afford a shorter term, but more about keeping my money working for me. I get D-plan pricing plus there's an additional bonus $500 available.
I started searching inventory and thought I had found what I wanted in Illinois, but a member here happened to check that very car out the day after we had arranged the dealer trade. Based on his observations, I decided to look for an alternative and found the one I got 6 hours away in Cleveland.
By time we made arrangements with Ganley Ford to buy it, it was noon and Michigan's governor had just issued the "shelter in home" orders.
My coworker and I hopped in my Fusion demo and made it there non-stop by 5:30pm. Then we inspected the car head to toe and took off for home. I made it back to Traverse City by 12:30am and left for work again at 6:30am for my hour commute to work.
It was worth it!
Kona Blue 301A, A10, PP1 with magneride, Nav, Enhanced Security Pkg.
The special financing deal saves me over $5000 more compared to taking the available rebates!
20200324_154551.jpg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I've been looking to purchase a Mustang since 2006, but it was never in the cards until the 0% for 84 months was offered.
It's not that I can't afford a shorter term, but more about keeping my money working for me. I get D-plan pricing plus there's an additional bonus $500 available.
I started searching inventory and thought I had found what I wanted in Illinois, but a member here happened to check that very car out the day after we had arranged the dealer trade. Based on his observations, I decided to look for an alternative and found the one I got 6 hours away in Cleveland.
By time we made arrangements with Ganley Ford to buy it, it was noon and Michigan's governor had just issued the "shelter in home" orders.
My coworker and I hopped in my Fusion demo and made it there non-stop by 5:30pm. Then we inspected the car head to toe and took off for home. I made it back to Traverse City by 12:30am and left for work again at 6:30am for my hour commute to work.
It was worth it!
Kona Blue 301A, A10, PP1 with magneride, Nav, Enhanced Security Pkg.
The special financing deal saves me over $5000 more compared to taking the available rebates!
20200324_154551.jpg
Congrats Torr on your new Stang. Great story on how you got. These days you do what you have to.

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Easier said than done, most can't do that. Hence why they choose the 84 months
Taking out an 84 month loan on a car, especially a Mustang, is financially irresponsible if it is the only way you can afford the car. The car industry is now doing what the mortgage industry did back in 2008. People without the means to buy a car using a 36 month loan will go upside down and most likely will have the car repossessed. The only people that should be taking these ultra long 0% interest loans are those who really do not need it.

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Average term for a car loan is much higher than 36 months. Transaction price average is crazy high too
Sponsored