Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Nintendo8bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Still not able to find a decent deal on a 2019. Seems that dealers just aren't interested in coming off their prices much. At this point I'm just better off getting a 2020 and paying basically the same.
Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
just wait until the shit hit the fan...

If anybody is looking for used trucks and wanna make a serious cash offer, let me know... my boss will probably take it lol

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Thats a long time to pay on a car..not sure I would go for a term that long.
Same, I was in a long financing situation on my 13 GT500. I sold it made a profit and bought my 350. I will never go longer that 5 years again. By the time your done paying your car aint worth squat

BeastieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Same, I was in a long financing situation on my 13 GT500. I sold it made a profit and bought my 350. I will never go longer that 5 years again. By the time your done paying your car aint worth squat

0% is just hard to argue with, and with a low payment. Good times, pay double. Slow times, just pay the base.

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
0% is just hard to argue with, and with a low payment. Good times, pay double. Slow times, just pay the base.
Yep. You can make it ever how many payments you want, as long as it isn't more than 84.

Sponsored

Jtack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
4ruunner
My local dealer said 0% 84 months and I can defer 3 months but ford will not pay for the first 3. If this is a ford program, is the first 3 payments on them a regional offer. This was on a ‘19 premium.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Ford couldn't pay me enough to take a new one. Still love the looks of my '17 better than the new ones.

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
Does anyone know what credit Tiers the 0% is for...?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Does anyone know what credit Tiers the 0% is for...?
I would imagine it has to be at least in the upper tier, if not towards tippy top of the tier... Someone in the industry or who may own a Ford Franchise should chime in.

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
I would imagine it has to be at least in the upper tier, if not towards tippy top of the tier... Someone in the industry or who may own a Ford Franchise should chime in.
A few years back they did it for up to tier 4... wonder if it's the same given the current climate of things.

Sponsored

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
I took the deal yesterday and got a magnetic 2019 401, a10, 19" polished wheels, b&o, 3.55, rubber mats,

for $36k + tax. 0% 84 months. sticker was $46k. 3 months no payments.

The dealer just matched fords rebates and still gave me the 0% 84 months. they really wanted to sell the car. still only had 9 miles on it.

Just need to email a few dealers and see who wants to play ball. Most internet managers don't dick around. there are still some really good dealers around.

OP
OP
Copperhead73

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
I took the deal yesterday and got a magnetic 2019 401, a10, 19" polished wheels, b&o, 3.55, rubber mats,

for $36k + tax. 0% 84 months. sticker was $46k. 3 months no payments.

The dealer just matched fords rebates and still gave me the 0% 84 months. they really wanted to sell the car. still only had 9 miles on it.

Just need to email a few dealers and see who wants to play ball. Most internet managers don't dick around. there are still some really good dealers around.
Congratulations! Sounds like a great deal.

green97probe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Edge
Vehicle Showcase
At the end of 2019 I had been looking for a used 2016-2018 and most all that I found seemed to be either too close to price of new car or either ragged. I looked at new but wanted to keep the cost down and just decided to pull the trigger on a plan jane base model GT. Of course now I regret not going ahead and getting leather, and digital dash, nav, etc. I got a good end of the year deal but no zero % on base model. Just would get smoked on getting rid of car this soon, but I am already wanting to change seats, radio, speedo, wheels.
I went with a base GT and reupholstered the seats myself with GT Premium leather takeoffs that I bought on ebay for $400. I hated the base wheels, so I got a set of the polished 19s for about $1200 shipped.

The touchscreen and toggle switches can be had for about $1200 as well. Same for the digital cluster.

For me, this is a much better option than taking a loss trading into a newer GT Premium.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
just wait until the shit hit the fan...

If anybody is looking for used trucks and wanna make a serious cash offer, let me know... my boss will probably take it lol
What kind of trucks? I'll be buying something when everything bottoms out...
Sponsored