Sponsored

“Steeda’s New S550 Drag Racing K-member

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
Any idea where they may have been hanging out? If I decide to buy some 2 piece rotors from Steeda you think we could just throw a set in one of those boxes :-)
Sponsored

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
They still fit. The two main self tapping screws are reused and then the rest needs zip ties. Some Fab work is required.

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I was hoping not to have to say this as, no man wants to say this out loud. I have no nuts! Lol!

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Any idea where they may have been hanging out? If I decide to buy some 2 piece rotors from Steeda you think we could just throw a set in one of those boxes :-)
Sure, I can do that!

Sponsored

Hyper771987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Any updates on the intercooler lower support bracket for those of us running the hellion twin turbo kits ?

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Deal is done! Steeda is making some killer parts, just to hard to resist lol. At least I will be getting some nuts.
Oh, I'll get you some nuts. LOL :like:

Hyper771987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
The
I could weld some on if your in a pinch
The intercooler is being held by the top two bolts and so far it’s holding ok, I’m just worry about longevity or what could happen during a hard launch if one of those fails. I honestly just want an answer from STEEDA on the issue, or an acknowledgement of the issue.

Also for those running a hellion kit you will need to do some hammering and some trimming in order to get the intercooler piping to clear, or just learn to ignore the constant metal tapping.

Sponsored

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
The

The intercooler is being held by the top two bolts and so far it’s holding ok, I’m just worry about longevity or what could happen during a hard launch if one of those fails. I honestly just want an answer from STEEDA on the issue, or an acknowledgement of the issue.

Also for those running a hellion kit you will need to do some hammering and some trimming in order to get the intercooler piping to clear, or just learn to ignore the constant metal tapping.
I hear ya. I was hoping to get the road race version of the k-member, but it was further out than I could handle, so I went with the drag member and had just planned on adding my own gussets. After looking it over, I am going to give it a try as is. My car spends 70%of it's time so far on road courses, the rest of the time slogging to work occasionally or getting groceries. My feeling is once you go aftermarket, you are on the hook for a bit of Integration and if a supplier can help out, well you go back to them

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
The

There is so many variables in Intercoolers it would be hard to engineer a fits all. For Further questions, please contact Jamie at Steeda. He has done several Hellion kits with our K member.
Steeda Tech

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Road Race Version Coming Soon!

tj@steeda