Sponsored

Gone in 60 seconds......

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Recent one, but still worth mentioning, the Need For Speed movie, that Mustang is well worth mentioning. That suspension though after that kind of a jump [ame] would be trashed, but its a movie after all :p.
Sponsored

jhammy49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I haven't seen the original though I have been meaning to. While I enjoyed bullitt and even the new gone in 60. Cannon ball run (1&2) were by far my favorite car movies growing up. I know they don't really have mustangs in them but I still can't get enough of the Burt.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Tkulhanc134

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
considering GT PP Manual
I don't have the original, but I have watched the chase part off youtube long ago, I would say it's better than the one with Nicholas Cage.

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Recent one, but still worth mentioning, the Need For Speed movie, that Mustang is well worth mentioning. That suspension though after that kind of a jump would be trashed, but its a movie after all :p.
If you were to stack all the bull shit from need for speed in a 1 square foot area, NASA would no longer need rockets to get to the ISS.

Simon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Glenn, true, but when you look at it from the perspective of a weekend afternoon movie, it's not that bad, but again it wasn't worth going to the theater to see it either.

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I seen the original one when it came out. I loved it and it's what made me a mustang fan. I seen a documentary on it and they used both sides of a vehicle during the wrecks when they were doing the chase. I would have like the new one but I don't like Angelina. Should have used someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
Nic Cage Eleanor was pretty nice.
But Bernadine...damn.
Jaguar something something.
I believe Bernadine ("Bernadine just took me for a ride") was a Jaguar XJ220. I guess I enjoy the remake but do need to watch the original.

Last edited:

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Recent one, but still worth mentioning, the Need For Speed movie, that Mustang is well worth mentioning. That suspension though after that kind of a jump would be trashed, but its a movie after all :p.
Also the first appearance for a 2015 Mustang in a film, she drives up in a Red 2015 GT at the end to pick him up from prison.

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Gone in 60 Seconds (with Nicholas Cage) is the reason I love, and now own, a Mustang. Eleanor was my real first love.

And of course, I had to include this song in my driving playlist. It give me chills every time.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]SHFFi-8mcvM[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored