Sponsored

Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Whereā€™s the night before dinner happen? I canā€™t find that in my materials.
The reception's at the Racing School too. You check in at the Welcome Center the next day, so maybe check in there too for the reception/dinner?

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anyone know what course is run? Is it the full course ?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
All the answers are in the website

Sponsored

Krogen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White & Blue Stripes
Anyone know what course is run? Is it the full course ?
Unless they have changed, day one is on one half and day two is on the other half. I figure they don't open the full course since straightaway speeds can be so high. My instructor said that during races, speeds in the straights can top 170 mph. Probably not good to have newbies running that fast . . . .

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Unless they have changed, day one is on one half and day two is on the other half. I figure they don't open the full course since straightaway speeds can be so high. My instructor said that during races, speeds in the straights can top 170 mph. Probably not good to have newbies running that fast . . . .
Thanks! We ran the east course. Was a blast, I canā€™t speak highly enough of the experience.

Wooly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Tech, Porsche 991GT3
Just arrived in Salt Lake. Reception tonight then drive tomorrow. Does anybody know how it is determined if you drive the east or west course? Iā€™m hoping for the West. It looks a little more open. Also, can anybody recommend any of the instructors in particular for a more advanced driver?

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
I'm attending Jul 31, Aug 1 (1 day). Received an email the other day about their Race Keeper HD video. Do people spring for this, or bring a device like a gopro and record their own?

Sponsored

Wooly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm attending Jul 31, Aug 1 (1 day). Received an email the other day about their Race Keeper HD video. Do people spring for this, or bring a device like a gopro and record their own?
I just got back. Itā€™s a brand new service. Itā€™s fairly pricey ($179) as you can do your own with your GoPro etc. You donā€™t have much time to set up camera equipment as they rush you from place to place all day long. No real down time near the cars, but if you want a hassle free high quality photo and video package then itā€™s definitely a good option. I just think they should do like $79 instead then probably a lot of people would do it.

ttn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350R
I just got back. Itā€™s a brand new service. Itā€™s fairly pricey ($179) as you can do your own with your GoPro etc. You donā€™t have much time to set up camera equipment as they rush you from place to place all day long. No real down time near the cars, but if you want a hassle free high quality photo and video package then itā€™s definitely a good option. I just think they should do like $79 instead then probably a lot of people would do it.
Wonder if you can just pay for one day only? Since given the price, I only want to record on the 2nd day in the race prepped car.

Wooly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wonder if you can just pay for one day only? Since given the price, I only want to record on the 2nd day in the race prepped car.
That price is for one day. Not sure if itā€™s the same price for two or itā€™s more.