Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I put Redline hood struts on today. Wow, what a big difference in the effort needed to raise the hood.
While I had the battery box cover off I load tested the battery and was a bit surprised to find it at only 33%. Went ahead and replaced it while I was there.
Sponsored

Nate_V8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
Well I was debating forever on 285s or 325s. Finally I figured 325s on the rear should handle all the traction needs I'll ever need haha

When I was rolling the 325s it felt like I was rolling a steam roller lol

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
There’s nothing you can do about it. It has nothing to do with the way you use your AC. It’s a defective or subpar part that failed. The evaporator was leaking so you can’t recharge it as a temp fix. If you try to fill it with refrigerant it will just leak right out. The only fix is a replacement. I was told that the replacement parts were “modified” By Ford to address the known common problem in this car although I have no idea whether they are any less prone to failure as the previous/original part. Just crossing my fingers to never get a repeat of this problem. My mechanic is giving me a one year warranty just like you would get if I went to a Ford dealer. I just don’t trust A Ford dealer servicing center to touch my car. Luckily I have not experienced any sounds creaks or rattles since I’ve gotten it back.
Your mechanic could use a little care by placing a blanket over the leather seats and such instead of throwing tools on the leather. Not meant to be a dig against him, but I wouldn't want greasy or sharp tools laying on my seats

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I also bought a cheap ebay track pack spoiler. For the money, it was acceptable. But it was only held down with the tape. The ends were starting to come up, so I went and pulled it off. Now I'm looking for a new one.
I think it is what we should expect for the price. But, yeah I can understand going with something more expensive and better quality. I think I'm gonna stick with this for a while. It seems stuck on well enough.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Wash and wax and installed the window decals from my kids for Father's Day. Happy 4th everyone!
IMG_20200703_132156.jpg

Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase