Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

Madstork97

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
Gt500
Velocity Blue ,black stripes,technology package, black roof ,carbon fiber dash, plus vehicle cover
Sponsored

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
Don't bet on your cars being built close together and around the same timeline based on your order dates and/or priority build dates being similar as it just doesn't work that way.

For the most part scheduled production dates are pretty much the luck of the draw and are mostly random at best and typically are a collaboration between the FRAP and Dearborn and with this process generally taking place each Thursday morning.

Having said that good luck with both of your builds!
Don't bet on your cars being built close together and around the same timeline based on your order dates and/or priority build dates being similar as it just doesn't work that way.

For the most part scheduled production dates are pretty much the luck of the draw and are mostly random at best and typically are a collaboration between the FRAP and Dearborn and with this process generally taking place each Thursday morning.

Having said that good luck with both of your builds!
Thanks for the info, if Its a case of orders being pulled out of a hat and luck of the draw, mine will likely be later than sooner lol. Never been too lucky

Last edited:

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Who decides priority codes? I am at priority code 01 for my R Heritage, but I’m not sure what that means...

Sponsored

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
That’s awesome! I just got a 2020 R for 5600 under. But I really like the HE. Just wouldn’t think I’d be able to get one without a huge ADM this late in the game.
Congrats man! That is a hell of a deal on a 20’ R, I initially had my order in for Grabber Lime, but was able to change to the HE package once it was announced. Have you already received your R? Or is it still in the build process?

WesS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Congrats man! That is a hell of a deal on a 20’ R, I initially had my order in for Grabber Lime, but was able to change to the HE package once it was announced. Have you already received your R? Or is it still in the build process?
I’m driving it now! It was at the dealer. Never ordered it.

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Velocity Blue ,black stripes,technology package, black roof ,carbon fiber dash, plus vehicle cover
I am a huge fan of that combo, Velocity blue with the black OTT stripes looks incredible.

turBO951

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350 Heritage Edition, 2007 Toyota Matrix XR (winter)
The vehicle order confirmation is dated Thurs, Feb 6, 2020. The dealer noted in his email it was March 2020 production. I will contact FP and see what they can confirm, thanks for the tip.
Contacted Ford Performance this afternoon and they confirmed the car has been ordered by my dealer. The FP representative noted the status of my order is "unscheduled / material hold", he said it would likely be picked up for production in late Mar 2020. Great to see some of the others on this thread have their cars in production, cant wait to see their pictures.

Sponsored

Gashimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Performance Blue
Gashimus, when did you place your order and what was your priority code?
Order date was Nov 7, but changed the order Jan 3 to the HEP. Priority code shows 01.

As for an update...it is still sitting in production as "produced" for a week now. Still not waiting to be shipped yet, so i suspect my delivery date will slip. Not sure what is taking them so long; they are probably just admiring it and don't want to release it!

RAROB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'28 model A, '55 belair, '56 tbird, '66 mustang, '67 MB 250SE, '71 MB 250C, '79 MGB, '88 MB 560SL, '91 Corvette ZR1, '10 Porsche 997.2 cab, '10 Aston Martin v8 vantage roadster, '20 GT350R HEP
2020 R HE score. Called a local F dealer in Eastern Mass. Sales rep didn't even know what it was. Called a second local F dealer and got a sales manager. Yes Sir, he said, we've got one allocated, coming in 13 weeks. You want it? Yes, I said. Well come down with a $5K deposit and it's yours. That was yesterday. Today, I made the 15 minute drive and handed the polite sales manager my check for $5K. Oh, I forgot to mention. Bastards get $10K over MSRP. Worth it? I guess it depends on the definition of "limited production run". Time will tell. Meanwhile, it's safe to say, I'll be one of only a few in NE driving this incredible car. Thoughts?

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Got my vin # for Heritage Edition 350R today. Scheduled for production the week of April 6. Guess it is really happening now. Now I can order that oil separator, jacking rails, and hood struts.
Congratulations!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Got my vin # for Heritage Edition 350R today. Scheduled for production the week of April 6. Guess it is really happening now. Now I can order that oil separator, jacking rails, and hood struts.
Congratulations on getting a VIN and scheduled production date for your 2020 R with the HEP option!

Did you add the Technology Package, CF Instrument Panel or car cover to your list of options as if I recall correctly those were the only 3 options available for an R model coming with the HEP option?

I was also fortunate to get a VIN last week with it ending in "551210" and a scheduled production date for week of March 30th.

Can't wait for our cars to arrive and get them on the road and I'm sure many enthusiasts out there will question the looks of our cars especially with them coming with the Guardsman Blue side stripes and Blue badging!!

Very happy to see that the Red side bolster and Red seat bolster inserts have been eliminated along with the Red chassis plate on the passenger side dash and replaced in Blue.

Also it will be interesting to see what chassis number designation series that Ford assigns to these cars as it is my understanding that the HEP cars may have their own chassis designation series?

FWIW, the very last R model built for the 2020 MY will be going to Bill Ford with his OTT and GT350 designation side stripes being painted on as well as having Blue side bolster inserts and Blue seat bolster inserts along with his car coming Blue brake calipers.

With the Ford Family owning the very first R model namely chassis number "F0001" and now they are going to own the very last 2020 R model with the HEP option what does seem to tell us???

In any configuration these are going to be cool cars!!!
Sponsored