Sponsored

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

turBO951

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350 Heritage Edition, 2007 Toyota Matrix XR (winter)
If your dealership confirmed that you already have a scheduled March production timeline then you should have a firm scheduled production date and probably a VIN and if not they are then just guessing.

Based on my understanding FRAP scheduled production dates are determined every Thursday morning and is a collaboration between the FRAP along with certain individuals located in Dearborn.

With the being the case the best time to call FP for an update on your car would be on Thursday afternoon or anytime on Friday as the FP team has the scheduled production updates to view in the computer by then.

Have you confirmed your order with FP and if so have they given you a firm scheduled production date?
The vehicle order confirmation is dated Thurs, Feb 6, 2020. The dealer noted in his email it was March 2020 production. I will contact FP and see what they can confirm, thanks for the tip.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
The vehicle order confirmation is dated Thurs, Feb 6, 2020. The dealer noted in his email it was March 2020 production. I will contact FP and see what they can confirm, thanks for the tip.
Sounds good and with a little luck your car may already have a firm scheduled production date with the FP being able to confirm that for you this week.

Good luck and let us know how you make out with the FP Team in Dearborn.

Gashimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Performance Blue
My GT350 HEP was officially produced yesterday, so it is no longer just a dream with an order/VIN #...my car physically exists now! Primary Status still shows "in production" but the Car status shows "produced". It now shows an ETA delivery date of March 4. Not sure I will be able to sleep until then. I'll post some pics when I pick it up if you guys want to see it!

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
My GT350 HEP was officially produced yesterday, so it is no longer just a dream with an order/VIN #...my car physically exists now! Primary Status still shows "in production" but the Car status shows "produced". It now shows an ETA delivery date of March 4. Not sure I will be able to sleep until then. I'll post some pics when I pick it up if you guys want to see it!
Hell yes we wanna see it ! Well I can't speak for others but.........Ah yes we wanna see pics lots of pics

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
Congratulations! I am also in Canada ( Ottawa) and have ordered my HE 350 January 12th and was told by the dealer it may be August before its delivered. They have already taken my 2017 gt350 on trade so its going to painful not to have my car all summer.Your order being processed gives me a little hope that mine may come sooner. Congrats again and i am looking forward to some pictures!

Sponsored

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Spoke to Noah at FP, looks like I have a VIN and an build completion date of March 4th for my Heritage Edition R! Dealership salesman is working on getting my VIN to me once he gets back to the office, exciting times!! Is there a way to track progress of your vehicle when you get a VIN?

gkoutsok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP
Congratulations! I am also in Canada ( Ottawa) and have ordered my HE 350 January 12th and was told by the dealer it may be August before its delivered. They have already taken my 2017 gt350 on trade so its going to painful not to have my car all summer.Your order being processed gives me a little hope that mine may come sooner. Congrats again and i am looking forward to some pictures!
Doran, I am in the GTA and placed my order Jan. 11/20, my priority code is 10, what is yours?

gkoutsok

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP
Gashimus, when did you place your order and what was your priority code?

Txclyde1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350#43
Could someone let me/us know the MSRP of a HE car?Preferably a standard car with most options ?

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
Could someone let me/us know the MSRP of a HE car?Preferably a standard car with most options ?
MSRP on my car was $66,390 that is with tech package leather sport seats and a cover no carbon fiber panel. I paid MSRP for my car. Some maybe getting better deals maybe under MSRP ? You can go on fords website configure a shelby the way you want and then just add $1965 to the MSRP on the site and that should get you close then go find a dealer that has a allocation.

Sponsored

Doran

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350, 2017 gt350. 2007 gt500 2005 gt
Doran, I am in the GTA and placed my order Jan. 11/20, my priority code is 10, what is yours?
Hey gkoutsok, my priority is a 10 as well, I’m not sure where that level sits in the hierarchy of priorities. Our cars have to be being built close to the same time based on the order dates and priority.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Hey gkoutsok, my priority is a 10 as well, I’m not sure where that level sits in the hierarchy of priorities. Our cars have to be being built close to the same time based on the order dates and priority.
Don't bet on your cars being built close together and around the same timeline based on your order dates and/or priority build dates being similar as it just doesn't work that way.

For the most part scheduled production dates are pretty much the luck of the draw and are mostly random at best and typically are a collaboration between the FRAP and Dearborn and with this process generally taking place each Thursday morning.

Having said that good luck with both of your builds!

Madstork97

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
Gt500
I place my order 12/14/18 . I've had an allocation since July 23rd of 19 in my priority code is 010 I've called the Ford performance and talk to Tony and Noah I still don't have a schedule built date for A GT350R

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
I place my order 12/14/18 . I've had an allocation since July 23rd of 19 in my priority code is 010 I've called the Ford performance and talk to Tony and Noah I still don't have a schedule built date for A GT350R
I feel for you man, I had my order in since July 29th and I finally received the good word 2 days ago that my car has a VIN and scheduled production date. Waiting 6-7 months took forever, but now that I can see the finish line I’m getting all sorts of excited again! Hopefully you hear something soon man, how did you spec your R out?
Sponsored