Sponsored

18/19 A10 LUND or PBD

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
How do guys get in touch with PBD.
Do they have a phone number to answer questions,I know for a fact they do not answer email tech questions.

Last edited:

Rick80james

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
I had the worst experience with PBD and 20 revisions later no luck as they continued to blame my throttle body and my car drove like shit..I hit LUND up the first file they sent was damn near spot on and one revision later boom spot on
.LUND FTW

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I had the worst experience with PBD and 20 revisions later no luck as they continued to blame my throttle body and my car drove like shit..I hit LUND up the first file they sent was damn near spot on and one revision later boom spot on
.LUND FTW
So you had to pay for 2 tunes to get your car to run proper?

Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
How do guys get in touch with PBD.
Do they have a phone number to answer questions,I know for a fact they do not answer email tech questions.
that's crazy, i can't get a reply from anywhere asking questions to or from lund......but i have a dozen emails discussing items with PBD.

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
that's crazy, i can't get a reply from anywhere asking questions to or from lund......but i have a dozen emails discussing items with PBD.
I am getting set up with Lund and I had an answer to my first question within seconds.. probably sent 20 emails back and forth with them today. I guess it is just a case of the right time with the right support personnel manning the email.

OP
OP
PC 2015

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
The tranny us apart right now getting new clutches and the circle d converter on so it’ll be faster next time. Ran a 9.62 @ 148 horrible DA that day
You running a whipple? If so what pulley?

lx347cd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT and 2003 Cobra
why not stick with the Whipple tune for a while.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
The tranny us apart right now getting new clutches and the circle d converter on so it’ll be faster next time. Ran a 9.62 @ 148 horrible DA that day
Still selling the car ? Lol

What kind of 60 on that pass ?

I have the same mods and my PBD tunes car runs almost 8 mph slower than similar lund tuned
cars(best of 9.8 @139-40 mph )
It could be my car is a dog or may be hurt (I will eventually do a compression test ) but nothing obvious so far mechanically .
Having said that he has other cars with same mods as mine running similar times to the Lund cars .

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
With my personal experience, Lund was great. JR had my revisions emailed back to me within minutes during their business hours. Any questions were answered rapidly. I have a Procharged 2018 A10 and the car drives 10 times better than stock, and I don't mean power wise, but drivability wise. I always thought the A10 was very quirky at first during traffic and daily driving at low speed. All the bugs are worked out under low load, and high load the car pulls like a bat out of hell. It is my daily driver, I boosted the car at 10K miles and have 24K with zero issues so far... knock on wood. I have heard great things about both, but I was recommended Lund from a great source and never looked back. I don't think you could go wrong with either though as I frequently see very fast cars tuned by both...

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I have had both of these tuners. Lund was ok was in 2017 and just seemed to take forever to get revisions. Drivability had small issues and never got them worked out. Gave them a thank you and goodbye. Sold the 16GT and now with 2018 GT 10r80 have PBD Rob Shoemaker and this gentleman has provided my car with the best tune I have ever had with any vehicle I have ever owned. Twin turbos on this car and boy oh boy does it scoot. Many of my local friends use Rob as well. I know this sounds "Fan Boyish" but it is the truth. :flag:Hellion Sleeper on this car.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Rob at PBD tuned my Hellion Sleeper A10 car and I couldn’t be happier. Surprisingly fast with revisions and replies. Drives and shifts better than stock in all the modes. I would not hesitate to recommend him. No experience with Lund but from reading they have a good reputation.

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
With my personal experience, Lund was great. JR had my revisions emailed back to me within minutes during their business hours. Any questions were answered rapidly. I have a Procharged 2018 A10 and the car drives 10 times better than stock, and I don't mean power wise, but drivability wise. I always thought the A10 was very quirky at first during traffic and daily driving at low speed. All the bugs are worked out under low load, and high load the car pulls like a bat out of hell. It is my daily driver, I boosted the car at 10K miles and have 24K with zero issues so far... knock on wood. I have heard great things about both, but I was recommended Lund from a great source and never looked back. I don't think you could go wrong with either though as I frequently see very fast cars tuned by both...
that's the kinda stuff i like to hear. i agree at low speeds the trans is weird, coming down from 10th in slow speeds makes it feel jerky sometimes. going up no problem, especially in my mode or sport. damn those gears make this thing scoot. this might have just sold me on lund. no boost etc... for mine and i am on the fence about modding it to the point i have issues with the dealer for warranty. going to swing by and talk to them at service to see what there thoughts are on mods and what they'll consider to much if anything.
Sponsored

Last edited: