Sponsored

Why?

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
We've all wanted to do that. LOL.
Sponsored

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
It has happened to me several times. Usually it is a car that seems to be well taken care of itself. My guess is they felt safe knowing they are parking next to another neat freak.

USMCGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 GT PP1, Jeep TJ, Jeep Grand Cherokee , Audi TT
20190824_103148.jpg

I parked out in the middle of nowhere at the far end of the gym parking lot and came back 90 minutes later to find this.
Can anyone explain this bizzare phenomenon? Before you ask... mine is the blue car.
This says it all:

Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
bluebeastsrt that is not a GTI-that's a Hyundai Accent. The lowest car on the corporate rung. The only good thing about it is it beats walking. People do it to annoy people with nice cars because they are jealous/stupid/inconsiderate etc. etc.

Years ago I remember parking my new GT at least 20 spaces from everyone. Before a I could even get out of the car a guy parks next to me, pushes his door open and dings my door. He looks at me with this confrontational look "as if what do you think you can do about it"? I get out of the car head into the mall to a corner department store. When I got in the store I looked outside and he finally gets out his car and heads to the mall. I walk right out of the other entrance and go back to my car.

But before I do that, I get my key out, started at the back of his car and left a nice calling card all the way down to metal-from taillight to headlight. I wanted him to have a permanent reminder why you should not screw with someone else's car.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
I tend to park between the nicest vehicles, then every one has a vested interest in avoiding damage.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
bluebeastsrt that is not a GTI-that's a Hyundai Accent. The lowest car on the corporate rung. The only good thing about it is it beats walking. People do it to annoy people with nice cars because they are jealous/stupid/inconsiderate etc. etc.

Years ago I remember parking my new GT at least 20 spaces from everyone. Before a I could even get out of the car a guy parks next to me, pushes his door open and dings my door. He looks at me with this confrontational look "as if what do you think you can do about it"? I get out of the car head into the mall to a corner department store. When I got in the store I looked outside and he finally gets out his car and heads to the mall. I walk right out of the other entrance and go back to my car.

But before I do that, I get my key out, started at the back of his car and left a nice calling card all the way down to metal-from taillight to headlight. I wanted him to have a permanent reminder why you should not screw with someone else's car.
You should have carved the word DICK WAD in his paint.

jgruben1134

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2 Velocity Blue "Moby"
I'll park next to someone like that, usually oriented w/ my door away from theirs and vice versa. I assume someone that parks away form others wants as little damage to their car as I do, and will be respectful to mine, as I am to theirs.

StangSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT Premium
20190824_103148.jpg

I parked out in the middle of nowhere at the far end of the gym parking lot and came back 90 minutes later to find this.
Can anyone explain this bizzare phenomenon? Before you ask... mine is the blue car.
I hate to say it OP but this seldom goes well parking in this manner. You actually made your car more of a target than if you had parked around other cars. It is not right but others think that you are saying your better than them and of course some dumb ass has to try and prove it. I always parked my C7 corvette and now this stang with the other cars and I never got a door ding or scratch yet. (thank God).

Sponsored

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
Years ago back when my kids were in car seats, I made up stickers that stated my opinion on someoneā€™s park job when they parked so close that we couldnā€™t load the baby seat into the vehicle. Those things were a bitch to get off especially when baked on with the sun. Iā€™d slap one on their windshield and their door. This reminds me that I should make up some more for occasions like this.

treecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium 6 speed manual, F-450 pickup, Jeep TJ. Dodge Ram Cummins diesel 2500
That's a real problem. My car is 4 weeks old. I'm afraid to park it anywhere so I don't park it period. I just drive it all day for fun.
DSC01069.JPG

qbnlynx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ralph
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Nothing like a good ole' kick to the drivers door to make 'em never forget

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Because people suck
^^^Hit nail on head and then some....

Iā€™ve done the same, parked out where it was a walk, where no one else would even want to park and same damn thing - someone in some shitbox goes and parks next to my car... when thereā€™s 50 other possible spots to choose from...
Sponsored