Sponsored

ALL YOUR MUSTANGS BELONG TO US:Chevy does deal ?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Gotta admit, the ZL1 is sexy.. Until you try and rest your elbow on the open window... Or see out of it...
Sponsored

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You don't wanna know what I posted, then deleted, concerning the designers of the 2019 Camaro refresh.

I try to be empathetic towards those with emotional issues.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Yeah but this deal is only on the completely hideous 2019 models, of which the SS's look like dogshit. I have a feeling this is moreso for them to get rid of 2019 inventory ASAP to make way for the redesigned 2020's
Ouch easy....I have that 19 ss Camaro..love it .. the only slight difference between the 19 and 20 is the placement the flow Tie is now a regular bow tie and upper grill...that deal that Chevy is offering is pretty sweet because I have my 19 Mustang as well I was able to get a really nice discount...also the visibility thing is not that much different than the Mustang... Plus the new model has a digital rear view camera in place of the mirror so you can completely have the back window blocked..and still see ..it has a cool zoom and left and right feature . Seriously the 19 Camaro is really nice .also for thoes that don't like the 19 and like the 20 better ..you can just swap out the middle section of the bumper cover without changing the whole entire bumper cover.. I found this out when I was recently doing some work to it. and I think with the Camaro being around it will always push the mustangs to strive to be better and on top. They need each other.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Well all of the Camaro6 talking points have all went the way of the dinosaur. (ATP, More profit per unit, bla bla bla) Much like their beloved Camaro will do in 2023. And they've all turned to being Future Corvette owners:giggle:All Is left to say to the hotlaps and blaqwholes of the world is. I TOLD YOU SO. And just to ad insult to injury. GM still wont sell any more Camaros. By offering Mustang owners almost 3 grand to switch. Why switch when your driving the superior car?. Its game over. Again!
It's not 3grand to switch ..you can still keep your mustang and get that discount ..no need to switch ..just get both

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I've seen a few 2019's around my area. It's starting to grow on me.
We drove my son's 19 Camaro home from St louis area. I kept checking on him in my rear view mirror. It's really not a bad looking car. I don't care spme of thimgs on the interior, there's NO storage space for anything. But ti each his own. The visibility issue is not bad, just takes getting used to. I prefer my 'stang, but the Camaro is not near as bad as some people make it out to be.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I like Dodges horsepower rebate, a lot better
The 2020 wide body scat pack charger is growing on me, looks more intact than the Challenger version

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
We drove my son's 19 Camaro home from St louis area. I kept checking on him in my rear view mirror. It's really not a bad looking car. I don't care spme of thimgs on the interior, there's NO storage space for anything. But ti each his own. The visibility issue is not bad, just takes getting used to. I prefer my 'stang, but the Camaro is not near as bad as some people make it out to be.
I think this is a huge part of why Camaro sales are down. No one wants to test drive, hate the visibility and then buy it hoping they will "get used to it."

Wylie C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
I test drove a Camaro before buying my 18 GT. The Camaro is a shit box. Could not get comfy, could not see out. Close the doors and everything rattles. The salesman said I was the third person to say the same thing about the Camaro:thumbsdown:

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
The visibility issue is not bad, just takes getting used to. I prefer my 'stang, but the Camaro is not near as bad as some people make it out to be.
...it really is. My first purchase for my '18 was convex stick on mirrors for my normal mirrors. Even with those honestly driving was pretty stressful because of the poor greenhouse. Can't see traffic lights unless you're a car length back, forget seeing curbs unless mirrors are straight down and you better love your lane because the blind spots are massive. When I test drove/first got it I thought "cool, feels like I'm in a cockpit", the reality of daily driving with that feeling isn't great. I still prefer the power delivery of the LT1 and the exhaust note, but the criticisms regarding aesthetics and livability are well deserved.

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
After reading several posts hete, I took my son's '19 back out this weekend. I had no problem seeing out. Knowing how to properly adjust the mirrors helps. The blind spots weren't that much different than the stang. Had the same issue as the mustang when parking, can't see anything out front. The interior was comfortable enough. No place to put my phone, so I just tossed on the seat. Is it as nice as the mustang, no. But is it a "shitbox", not by a long shot. Just a different ride.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Only $2500? That's really nothing in the price of these things and just lost in what "Stealerships" do. If they're serious they need to discount $10k! :)

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
First, would NOT trade my car for one. Since I haven't drove one I can't comment on how well it drives though I've heard good things. Don't mind the styling . However, I tried to rent one last year and gave them the keys back in the parking lot because I couldn't get one suitcase in the trunk. Not that it wouldn't fit once inside but wouldn't fit through the opening. I can't daily drive a car like that.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
First, would NOT trade my car for one. Since I haven't drove one I can't comment on how well it drives though I've heard good things. Don't mind the styling . However, I tried to rent one last year and gave them the keys back in the parking lot because I couldn't get one suitcase in the trunk. Not that it wouldn't fit once inside but wouldn't fit through the opening. I can't daily drive a car like that.
I agree I put two 12in subwoofers in the back of my new Camaro ..was super had compared to the mustang

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Everything about the camaro is hideous. The ZL1 is pretty sick but the 2019 tailights they put on it are also disgusting. Im not even a ford fanboy, I had a C6 Z06 before my s550.
I got labeled a Ford hater here and supposedly want the GT500 to fail @millhouse.
I've posted on M6G twice now that the execs that approved the 2019 camaro design and new silverado design should be fired.
I've warmed over to the 2017-2018 Camaro ZL1 style at least.

At least Ford hasnt made any hideous cars in recent memory.
Sponsored