Sponsored

ALL YOUR MUSTANGS BELONG TO US:Chevy does deal ?

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
They had a similar rebate months ago. Think it was $1500 if you had a Mustang. I loved my '19 GT base manual but I must admit the 2K grind was making it's way throughout the rev range. I'd take it on back roads and let the revs go and my GT sounded like a diesel. I sold it to Vroom and basically lost nothing on it (got mine heavily discounted).

I got the Mustang rebate on my '19 Camaro SS A10 in April. The SS is nothing short of fantastic. The front end looks don't bother me one bit. Just took an 1100 mile road trip and was blissful. I like the Mustangs and Camaro but I don't get why anyone bashes the SS. I think it looks meaner than the GT. The visibility issue is highly exaggerated. Only in parking lots with low islands do you have to stretch your neck over the door sills every so often. On the roads/freeway, visibility is no problem. If my GT didn't grind, I'd still have it.
After having the 19 Camaro a month now ..and got my seat ware I want it ..its no harder to see out then my mustang ..still the worst part about the interior is the center console in the Camaro .

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ford-Chevy, Ford-Chevy. If I had to Jump ship from my Mustang my first choice would be the Challenger. Would a healthy rebate entice me? No. The Challenger has more engine options than Chevy or Ford, and the Hellcat, hands down a Chevy killer at the dragstrip in stock form.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ford-Chevy, Ford-Chevy. If I had to Jump ship from my Mustang my first choice would be the Challenger. Would a healthy rebate entice me? No. The Challenger has more engine options than Chevy or Ford, and the Hellcat, hands down a Chevy killer at the dragstrip in stock form.
If I was to jump ship right now, about the only 2 options I can think of, is sign up for a C8, or get a used Porsche 911.

Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
The ironic thing about the 19 SS is that it will be a 1 yr only car and probably be collectible to the Camaro faithful. The styling's not great, but words like hideous are just hyperbole. It's not a bad car and for the track day guys, it is the best of the 3. For a DD, the Challenger is the most comfortable/usable. The Mustang is a good middle ground, though.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
After having the 19 Camaro a month now ..and got my seat ware I want it ..its no harder to see out then my mustang ..still the worst part about the interior is the center console in the Camaro .
I just completed an 1100 mile road trip in my SS. I love the console,especially the big screen and Apple Car play. Waze saved my a$$ a couple times. What about the center console do you not like?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I just completed an 1100 mile road trip in my SS. I love the console,especially the big screen and Apple Car play. Waze saved my a$$ a couple times. What about the center console do you not like?
Mostly the cup holders are to far back ..not really a place to keep my phone ..I changed the lid to a soft suede one so it's more comfortable for my own at least

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
The ironic thing about the 19 SS is that it will be a 1 yr only car and probably be collectible to the Camaro faithful. The styling's not great, but words like hideous are just hyperbole. It's not a bad car and for the track day guys, it is the best of the 3. For a DD, the Challenger is the most comfortable/usable. The Mustang is a good middle ground, though.
That might be ..but after doing some current work to my new 19 Camaro I took the front bumper cover off and just that middle section can be interchanged between a 19 and 20 if anyone wants to make it look different it's easy..actually I think the flow time in those pretty cool it was easy to make it light up looks like I have a light bar now LOL.
IMG_20190820_110324_042.jpg

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Mostly the cup holders are to far back ..not really a place to keep my phone ..I changed the lid to a soft suede one so it's more comfortable for my own at least
I don't notice that about the cup holders. But yes the center armrest/console storage is a joke. I can keep my phone and thin wallet in there but not much else.
Sponsored