DmanDmythDlegend

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Do they have to take the whole dash apart to get at the bezel? I'd he worried about creaks and rattles. But I guess that's what warranties are for.
No from what I have seen the steering wheel comes off to get access and the bezel its self is separate from the dash so not much parts to remove and reassemble to risk any kind of rattle
Sponsored

Zay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Do they have to take the whole dash apart to get at the bezel? I'd he worried about creaks and rattles. But I guess that's what warranties are for.
When I installed mine on my 2015 i had to take the center dash part out, there is a bolt in the middle the Bezel screws into.
image3_2.jpeg

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
I was just curious,so measured my digital dash bezel and it's 15 1/2 inches to outside edges.hopefully the one you have is same so it fits right in.

OP
OP
DmanDmythDlegend

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
I was just curious,so measured my digital dash bezel and it's 15 1/2 inches to outside edges.hopefully the one you have is same so it fits right in.
Yea already confirmed bezels are interchangeable.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
When I installed mine on my 2015 i had to take the center dash part out, there is a bolt in the middle the Bezel screws into.
image3_2.jpeg
Strange, but good, looking at the digital dash with Sync2. Have you considered going to Sync3.

Sponsored

Zay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Strange, but good, looking at the digital dash with Sync2. Have you considered going to Sync3.
I Have thought about it, but there's only one reason holding me back, it may sound silly but i like that you can add your own wallpaper with the sync2, i know they took this feature away with sync3. i know the sync3 is superior in every way but i just like adding different wallpapers lol.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks for posting that up op looks almost cool. Would be awesome if it line up perfectly. Least its drivable till its fixed. But of course need that bezel swapped. Didn't pay the dough to have 1/3 the display blocked.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Creaks and rattles. Its gonna do that regardless. Fixing this will make no difference.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I Have thought about it, but there's only one reason holding me back, it may sound silly but i like that you can add your own wallpaper with the sync2, i know they took this feature away with sync3. i know the sync3 is superior in every way but i just like adding different wallpapers lol.
I miss that too. When my wife got her 18 Escape I got to use Sync3. I then went back to my 15 EB and Sync2 felt like a computer from the 90’s. Now that I have it too going back would be impossible.

Fillykonk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oswald
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 3
Not as bad a screw-up as on the OP's dash but I remember in 1983 when looking to buy a new T-Bird or Couger the T-Bird on the showroom floor had all Cougar nameplates! I ended up with a T-Bird (with the right nameplates).

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Make sure there are no scratches on the display screen after they fix the bezel. I would be worried that the back of the gauge pods would be rubbing on the screen and leave permanent marks. If that's the case. Demand a new panel.
Beautiful car by the way. Love the red and black interior and of course the Velocity Blue paint.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I think it's kind of cool - you have something unique.

CycloneRy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
I'm sure the dealer will make things right with you. These things happen, its all about how they respond.

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
wow i dont understand how it passed QC like that, makes you wonder if they just let anything go through
Yep, the OP should check to make sure a pushrod engine hasn't been fitted!

Reactions: Zay

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
Damn, I love my saddle brown and black but that red looks killer.

Also, the ANALogue cluster is better.
Sponsored