Sponsored

Ford Mustang Twitter Horsepower Reveal

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Could be just 4 pieces. That would be just a thin part up on the left side by the valve cover if it is 4 pieces

I cant believe I'm speculating on puzzle pieces wtf am I doing

Next I'll be trying to create a Twitter acct
Thought about doing that, but ill just keep the page up on a web browser and reload it from time to time
Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Is this really happening?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I've waited this long, I can wait a bit more.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sponsored

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Man, fuck these guys. Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche and other high end manufacturers don't tease horsepower figures, and Ford is going to do it for a sub $100k car? It's just annoying at this point. Some moron in the marketing department is trying to justify their job. Either that, or its making lower than expected power and they're embarrassed.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
This definitely isn't coming from the old school marketers at Ford. This is the Ellen DeGeneres generation "I've never had to put on a spare tire before and aren't about to learn now" demographic at the helm trying to appeal to ****ing tweeters and IG addicts.

Enough Ford, enough. Just deliver the bacon and let's get the show on the road already.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Who cares about the GT500 HP? I just want to know when I can order the dip stick extension!

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
This definitely isn't coming from the old school marketers at Ford. This is the Ellen DeGeneres generation "I've never had to put on a spare tire before and aren't about to learn now" demographic at the helm trying to appeal to ****ing tweeters and IG addicts.

Enough Ford, enough. Just deliver the bacon and let's get the show on the road already.
The Ellen generation? The baby boomers?! She’s like 62 man hahah

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
All these f$&king games are going to cost them sales. I lost interest a year ago. I had a 30 grand down payment that was burning a hole in my pocket. Wow it’s easy to spend 30 grand.:surprised:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Ellen generation? The baby boomers?! She’s like 62 man hahah
Not her age demographic but rather those that are glued to her show and that now work at Ford apparently.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I am on my way to church, hopefully by the time it’s over the next piece of the puzzle will be up on Twitter.
No, I am not texting and driving.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

You know I pretty much said the same thing and then deleted it. You are correct. It's all about social media and targeting the millennial crowd. Somehow Ford has miscalculated thier target demographic because I believe people like me and you are the ones with more discressionary spending than the social media addicts.

Case in point, I don't Twitter, Facebook, like, or share and this is my garage.
IMG9500641.jpg

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't agree more Tom. Sadly, we're dinosaurs and will be extinct just in time for this net zero carbon shit becoming the way we live. Sayonara, I say.
Sponsored