Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Ok question......I have a blend date of 6/20 according to my window sticker....dealer sent me a pic of the Vehicle Visibility screen that he checks....it shows a "Primary" column with "In Order Processing" and a "Secondary" column with "Scheduled to Day (2019-06-21)". I know I am close to at least having it built but if the blend date is the target completion date (I think) what does the "Scheduled to Day" date mean?

Thanks!!
G-
Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Ok question......I have a blend date of 6/20 according to my window sticker....dealer sent me a pic of the Vehicle Visibility screen that he checks....it shows a "Primary" column with "In Order Processing" and a "Secondary" column with "Scheduled to Day (2019-06-21)". I know I am close to at least having it built but if the blend date is the target completion date (I think) what does the "Scheduled to Day" date mean?

Thanks!!
G-
My blend date was 05/03 and it was produced on 05/06. So, the way I understand it, the car started down the assembly line on 05/03 and was completed on 05/06. LOL! Great! It was half-built on a Friday by folks thinking about their weekend and finished on a Monday by people who were mad just to be there. :crazy:

CHUK II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RR Shelby GT350
Another update here, since it was supposed to be delivered last week, and shocking it wasn't. Ford performance and the tracking website says, awaiting shipment. ETA pending from FP, 6/9/19 from Tracking site.
I just checked the transport company has record of the car!!, now this is exciting!!

I wish all of yours ship soon too..
How were you able to locate who the transport company is?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000

Thanks!!
G-
part of the process is that internally they schedule it to the build week...and as that week gets closer they schedule it to the actual date it will be be produced

Dan206

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350, ‘16 Corvette Z51, ‘62 VW, ‘20 Raptor
My dealer traded a Rapter for a car like I ordered from another local dealer. The one I ordered is still in flatrock waiting for a part with no est time of shipping.

Sponsored

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
I don't know how to explain, because I don't know all terms, but in general, my sales person took a picture from there system and it showed the transportation company. Cassens seems to transport from Chicago to New York down to Nashville. Check there website, and you can look up your dealers number by the name and then use your vin number along with the dealer number to track the car. Then a draft receipt was produced by Cassens and said the car would be delivered at 13:00 CDT, and it was there at 13:00.. I was shocked, but also pretty cool. Once I clean the car, I'll take some pictures.

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
I figured I would wait awhile before troubling my dealer, but I have not yet received the or the welcome package with the display crank, car cover, camber plates (I did order the handling package, and the gurney flap was in the trunk). Has anyone else received any of these things?

I considered making a new thread for this but figured I'd try here first.

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
I called the receiving rail yard and asked what companies transport cars from them. I then called the three companies to find out which one had it in their system. I then coordinated with the transporter to be present for photo/video as the car arrived on the truck.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
I figured I would wait awhile before troubling my dealer, but I have not yet received the or the welcome package with the display crank, car cover, camber plates (I did order the handling package, and the gurney flap was in the trunk). Has anyone else received any of these things?

I considered making a new thread for this but figured I'd try here first.
Would have thought the on invoice ordered options would be in the trunk or provided otherwise at delivery (hence being on the sticker or DORA delivery invoice).
For example paying for the handling pkg as part of invoice includes dealer installation unless you request otherwise.

I'd not hesitate to ask the dealer asap since you paid for these & should have had them when you picked up the car. It's not a bother to try get what you paid for. TGIF.

GTPinCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2016 Cayman GT4, 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth (past cars: 2012 370z, 2013 GTR)
So my GT350R was listed as "in transit" for some time, and I called the dealer and they said it arrived at the Ford location in AZ, but got put on HOLD to be transferred to the local dealer so I could take delivery. Its been like this for almost 3 weeks now. The Dealer says the Ford Reps told them all Rs are on ship HOLD. Does any know why this could be? I'm wondering if its something wrong with mine only. I've been checking in here for a few weeks and have only seen non-Rs being posted, so wondering if there is some truth the R HOLD.

Sponsored

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
My non R was shipped on 5/10 and arrived at the rail yard in Phoenix at least 2 weeks ago that I know of. As far as I know it is still sitting in the parking lot of the rail yard. Do you have a drone we can go down together and check them out.

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I don't believe for one minute anything that the dealer or the Ford rep tells me.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Well, another week closer to September. I, oh, so don't want to wish my Summer away, but that is when my car is supposed to be here. While I am at it, I did order the performance package with mine. I only wanted it because of the Gurney Flap. I am going to opt to not have any plates installed. Will the plates affect the ride? I am not tracking this car. I just think the flap on the spoiler makes it look great!