Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
This set up is interesting. Those 295’s should fit perfectly on those 11’s. I’m also interested to see how the heat shielding on the manifold affects the iat’s
will be sure to report back!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
oh yea no more floaty feeling

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my car back from JPC earlier today during my lunch break. After renting different cars for the past 3 weeks it felt weird but the feeling came back quick. Didn't really feel a difference initially. But I just came back in after taking it out for about 45 min and did some pulls on the highway and maaaaaaaaaaan this thing moves. Acceleration is spot on and the steering is more responsive. I don't know if its because Im not as sensitive to road surface but I didn't find any discomfort at all with the SP083 having high spring rate. Definitely more planted through exiting and entering highway ramps at speed. Im not the most technical person as i mentioned before but I felt a massive difference and the car is much tighter. @BmacIL you were right man. Thanks!

I will say I have a slight feeling of being on ice skates but I know that is because I have 12k miles on the stock Pirellis so that will go away when i change my wheel set up. I thought they would've given me my alignment sheet but they did not so I will see if I can get that tomorrow to share. They said that they were not able to dial in the rear toe as much as they would like and suggested adjustable toe links so I will pick up BMR TR005 and will install that and vertical links when I do my wheels so I can get all that addressed when I go in for a second alignment.

All around I am impressed and I know I will be even happier with new tires and things will really get going once I get a tune and put on the manifold and CAI.
Excellent man! Glad you're liking it. With more miles you'll gain confidence, but yeah shedding those pirellis will be a lot better.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
What CAI do you have?

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
What CAI do you have?
Right now just stock. When I started the car this morning it was 120* IAT but throughout the drive went to 10* above outside temps. Readings were normal as I parked. Don’t know and maybe it was a temporary thing. I will monitor it when I leave work today.

Sponsored

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Where'd you get your alignment?

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Love what you're doing Biggsy! Keep us posted with more feedback!

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Where'd you get your alignment?
JPC. They cost the most out of all the quotes I have gotten from performance shops in the area but I can confirm they stick by their work. Also if anything is wrong it is a 10 min drive to them vs 30+ to anywhere else. After a week of getting the car back from them I started hearing some squeaking/creaking and called them up and they told me to bring it in whenever so Justin could drive the car. I took it there last week and he drove it and said he heard the noise but performance wise everything seemed good to go. Then they had me drive the car with one of them inside and same results. They put it back on the lift and refined the suspension even more (at no charge) than I asked since the suspension had settled after some driving.

but to answer your question..JPC did the alignment lol

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Yessir will do! Slowly getting up there in mods to you lol. Again, I appreciate the help in the past.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Yessir will do! Slowly getting up there in mods to you lol. Again, I appreciate the help in the past.
Oh, you're getting there! And will soon surpass me. The CB762 may be on my list someday and possibly switch to BMR shock mounts for the increased bump travel. But, as of now I can't see the suspension needing anything else.

You're welcome for any help I could give and I'm always here. We will need to meet up at some point. Really I have @BmacIL @Rebellion and @BMR Tech to thank for my suspension setup. I'd like to take credit, but give credit where it is due! It is amazing when you turn a floaty, vague stock suspension into what I would call a true sports car suspension. You feel it everytime you get in the car and when setup properly it really engages the driver.

Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed!

My car also squeaks/creaks some when going over decent sized bumps at real low speeds. I just chalked it up to my bushings not being clocked

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Well I haven't done anything to the car because I'm still getting the wheel/tire thing together but I picked up a set of low milage TR005 local for a steal.

Incoming mail today...black metal TPMS and caliper hardware for my future Bullitt brembosfrom OP Mustang... Thanks to @ModularKid21 for the link some time ago

The first tire, Conti ECS 295s came today so will get that balanced and mounted on Monday when the others come in.

Also going to go with a BMR front sway bar to pair with my 350R rear. Sooooo that means my 350 front bar will be up for grabs for a low low price (the gas money to pick it up from me) along with my PP wheels. Don't know when it'll take place but once I install the new parts then it's up for grabs
6837ABFB-C15A-49C5-913E-A951382BC3F6.jpeg
A28270C4-A29E-433E-BFF7-7D4DF307202A.jpeg

OP
OP
Biggsy

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Oh I also ordered the BMR CBK760 from Lethal that will get to me on Wednesday. Ill let that go for a nice price before I return it. (just trying to help out)

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well I haven't done anything to the car because I'm still getting the wheel/tire thing together but I picked up a set of low milage TR005 local for a steal.

Incoming mail today...black metal TPMS and caliper hardware for my future Bullitt brembosfrom OP Mustang... Thanks to @ModularKid21 for the link some time ago

The first tire, Conti ECS 295s came today so will get that balanced and mounted on Monday when the others come in.

Also going to go with a BMR front sway bar to pair with my 350R rear. Sooooo that means my 350 front bar will be up for grabs for a low low price (the gas money to pick it up from me) along with my PP wheels. Don't know when it'll take place but once I install the new parts then it's up for grabs
6837ABFB-C15A-49C5-913E-A951382BC3F6.jpeg
A28270C4-A29E-433E-BFF7-7D4DF307202A.jpeg
That black metal tpms hardware is sweet looking. I’ll have to get a set of those if I ever get another set of wheels. I’ve been told the silver metal tpms hardware that comes on the gt350 wheels looks like wheel weights when I’m going down the road :frown:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Car looks great Biggsy! Keep on with the great work man. The build is coming together.
Sponsored