2022 Mustang GT in Eruption Green

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I'm going to order from Sam pretty soon, but I have a few questions.

I know that songs playing in Sync 3 will show up in the digital guage cluster, but how about songs playing in Apple Car Play? Do they show up?

Also, I don't have navigation, but I use Google and Apple Maps on Carplay. Does that info show up in the cluster?

Thanks!

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to order from Sam pretty soon, but I have a few questions.

I know that songs playing in Sync 3 will show up in the digital guage cluster, but how about songs playing in Apple Car Play? Do they show up?

Also, I don't have navigation, but I use Google and Apple Maps on Carplay. Does that info show up in the cluster?

Thanks!
Playing music via apple carplay will show on the dash, and when you are using maps on apple carplay or google will not work.

Nav will only work on the dash if you use the sync 3 units nav :)

Jolivar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
I have a premium non PP car and mine does not work. I have ordered a PP oil pressure sensor and pig tail connector. I will be wiring it in next weekend and see what happens.
I too have a premium non PP. Please keep us posted if it works or not.

Thank you

Sponsored

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
This has got to be my favorite thing I have ever done to a car. I got it because I kept on speeding due to the analog gages were difficult to read. The large digital numbers are easy to spot and identify, makes the car more enjoyable for sure.

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible if anyone could get me the pinouts for the IPC and SSCM?

Thank you!!!

Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Should be under advanced settings/driver assist if I worded that correctly.

52400DFC-C5B6-4127-B823-5F884B85334B.jpeg

Last edited:

RoushStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Ahh, I do not have that option to turn off. My car is an auto and just got the error yesterday on flat ground. So I'm curious how to enable to uncheck the feature.

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thinking of doing this later this year, but wanted to go through the numbers to make sure I understood any tradeoffs.

1. Some gauges like the oil pressure gauge does not work on non-PP cars. This is shown gray'd out in the option.
2. You need to send your analog cluster back into the dealer you buy the digital cluster from or take a $$ hit
3. All other functions should work including the option to set the mode the car starts in. EG, with the digital gauge even on a 2015-2017 Mustang you could make sports + drive mode the default with the steering mode also set into sport and the cluster defaulting into track mode
4. Does the startup pony animation change to the Shelby or GT animation if you've previously modified the main console splash using Forscan?

Is that accurate? Am I missing any other downsides? Tried to read over most of the thread but there's a lot of context to absorb. :)