Sponsored

What's your favorite feature?

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
stock exhaust note on my '19. I thought the '15-17 actually sounded decent stock (most thought it was too muted) but the '18-19 stock exhaust sound the GT is way better and perfect.
Agreed! Loud exhaust does not always equal fast either.
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have to say, until today I was oblivious that he AC FREAKING TURNS ITSELF DOWN when you make a phone call through SYNC if it’s on full blast. That was awesome!!!

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite feature is the better than by-bone muscle car presence.
Love my black 6 spd GT :like:

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
1. The exhaust note, any mode. I love stoplights now. Row 'em if you got 'em!
1. Dat ass. I mean... really.
1. Cooled seats.
2. ...

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Well the best thing for me is, press the button and the seat moves you into position , its like being Scott Tracy in Thunderbirds

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
favorite feature = HOOD BLINKKERS! :thumbsup:

unique to 2016 model year, cool retro nod, the Bullitt should have had them too :flag:
Yea love mine. so dam cool

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
It is a toss up between the MT or the look of the PP2 exterior. I know the MT-82 is not the best MT but manuals are almost always my favorite feature in a car.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
I didn't like them (at first). Since the driver (or passenger) can only see one of them, it was like a constant reminder of bad engineering. I was going to disable them, to keep from having to explain to passengers why anyone would put them where they couldn't be seen. Then I discovered my high mounted dash cam CAN see both of them and provide proof of signalling. SO..., now they are one of my favorite features.
They look good on the dashcam

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Well, from that point of view, it will depend on how you drive. The point of using it, at least as I see it, is for two reasons. One, I dont have to have to worry about my speed while in traffic. While driving, if the car in front of me slows down it slows down, the car speeds up it speeds up. My niece goes to school at Stony Brook and I can nearly drive the whole way back to Queens without touching the gas or brake. The second, and maybe more important, is to decrease the risk of rear ending someone. Now, if you are one of those ******** that is riding two feet behind me because I am only going five over the speed limit, and constantly looking for the lane that will get you to your detestation seven seconds faster, then yes, you will not like it. I know a guy who drives like that. When I am in the car with him I always joke that he is trying to hitch up to the guy in front of him.

Funny side note. He drove me down to SC to pickup my Mustang last year and on the way back, he rear ended someone. Irony :cwl:

If you are leaving a large gap people aren't really cutting in front of you, their just changing lanes. In any case, I have never found that to be much of an issue, either from the stand point of it happening often or that I care much about it. As for the distance settings, the closet setting is 1 second, witch I never use. Under about 35mph I use the second setting witch is 1.4 seconds and the third or forth (1.8 or 2.2 seconds) on the highway. Not saying necessarily you, but If someone normally drives like a certain anatomical feature, then you will hate it.
1st time I used it, Steph was a bit worried, now she is used to it, saves so much hassle if you are in slow moving traffic, as the car does all the hard work,

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

barron64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1, 6sp, 2006 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab 4x4, 2009 Acura MDX, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ditto on the “ball chillers”, lol. Just wish the kidney chillers would work as well!

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Well, stock, none in particular. Wish I had the memory seats mines only a 200 package.

But my happiest thing that I did, two actually. Barton hybrid 3 body mounted short shifter and + Steeda clutch spring

Went from an okay daily driver to amazing feeling.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Boynton Beach. Occasionally go to Cars and Coffee....you?
Cool - been to a C&C in West Palm and it was huge. I work in Pompano so usually stick down this way.
Sponsored