Sponsored

How does your woman let you drive when she is in the car?

Tucsonturbos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang ecoboost
every girl that's driven with me has said the same thing "just don't kill me" then its been a gamble weather they say "okay slow down!" or just smile and laugh when I get on it
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I normally drive pretty slow. However, when I am in the mood to speed. I tell my wife to be quiet because I can't concentrate on driving (speeding) while she's screaming like a little girl in the passenger seat. I told her it's more dangerous for her to give me shit while I'm at it. She does not comment on my driving anymore.
10/10

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
My wife has been telling me how to drive since shortly after we got together. Most women do, but oddly enough, they always want you to be the one driving.

The important thing is if you give in or not. I give her crap back about doing it. Threaten divorce, make her drive, etc.

When I drive spiritedly in the GT she doesn't say much though. She knows how much fun I'm having.

Sponsored

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
My wife lets me drive how I wish.
One time while we were still dating... She tried to tell me that I was speeding, and I told her to stop because I can't concentrate on speeding.
My wife doesn't comment on my driving... 12 years strong

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
When I met my wife she refused to drive on the tollway and would call me crying and I would have to talk her down. She is an ex-Sarg in the Army so this shocked me considering otherwise she is a tough cookie. Now she owns the roads and has had a few Mustang's herself during our marriage and will gladly show somebody how slow their car is. When I drive she has always been fine unless I get mad at somebody, then she glares. :crazy:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
When my wife is in the car, I say I have a "speed limiting device" in the car. Funny thing is though, when she is driving around town, she drives fester than me. I jokingly call her "Lead foot Rhonda"

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I've driven my same typical way as I always do with any woman in my car aside from elderly family members lol. I wouldn't be able to have a girlfriend/wife that couldn't deal with my driving.

A few times when racing or doing a pull on the highway I'd let off the gas because I thought I was going fast enough and my girlfriend would say "keep going! go faster!" :crackup:

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
My wife loves when I drag race.. in Meh-he-co.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
My g/f complains all the time when I drive the GT if I drive it "spiritedly". I drive too jerky, going too fast..etc. In another words a buzzkill. Meanwhile she's like the worst driver ever and drives her Charger V6 absent-minded a lot. She hits the brakes about 5 feet before she has to stop usually, lol. She also usually wants windows up..etc.

We rarely take the Mustang when out together unless a short trip. For cruises up/down the coast, we take her car or my VW.........which is fine with me b/c I find the GT a waste of time going in straight line up/down the coast with plenty of stoplights.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Our first date was on a GS1000E Suzuki and I've had her on the back of very fast sport touring bikes for the past 37 years. So even at .9 G's, on the street, in the 17 GT she feels "safer" than when we scraped pegs on the bikes. She trusted me then and trusts me now. But, she did have some white knuckles when we had the 95 on the VIR track...

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i always speed up when my passengers tell me how to drive. they usually stop talking real quick

Sp33dyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My girl doesn't like my s550 mostly because the mechanical feeling of the car being a manual. She doesn't mind the speed as long as it is smooth, that being said I rented awhile back an auto 18 and she loved it.
Sponsored