2015 GT PP

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I will need one for a 2015 fusion Sony and a 2015 mustang gt both with MFT. Can't wait to see pricing.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Thank you for posting and taking the time to make this.

From what I've read, it seems this is for the base. Do you plan on making something similar for the Premium non-shaker to provide RCAs and a speaker connection point?

Thanks again!

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
This will work for the shaker to grab signal.. And for the shaker guys that want just a sub.. But if you want the speaker signals back and not run new wires and not cut anything then it's a different plug at the amp.. All I'll have to do it get the connector for the output of the amp.. So I will try and source that and see ..

I tried to make one as universal as I can.. But nothing can be truly universal.. It took me a long time just to find this.. But the other connector may be easier to source.. But I will always try and make things that people want or need to make their life easier doing mods so we don't get the wire cut can't honor warranty hammer.. So more things are coming.. Once this is out.. We will progress from there

Thanks to those that are interested and hope to have more info soon

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a little confused.
Will this harness work with the 9 speaker shaker?
I want to get an amp, change most of the speakers and add a sub.
Will this do the job?

Sponsored

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Yes.. it will work to grab signal.. just not out to the speakers.. the speakers are at the amp.. so this does work for only grabbing the signal on the premium.. it works for the base for signal and running back to the factory speakers

cbass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
God
Vehicle(s)
2015 400a A6
Are any of the other wires a switched power source? Would make it real easy to get a remote lead for an amp off the same harness. I've seen a bunch of rca's with an attached lead for just this purpose.

Also, this is pre-amp signal, not line level, right?

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Are any of the other wires a switched power source? Would make it real easy to get a remote lead for an amp off the same harness. I've seen a bunch of rca's with an attached lead for just this purpose.

Also, this is pre-amp signal, not line level, right?
I have been attempting to get an amp turn on.. there is an amp turn on but it is 5 volts not 12.. Metra has a step up transistor they sell for fords.. you could use that.. I could add a wire that is the turn on wire.. but you would have to do the step up..

The factory premium cars are low level.. the programmer for those cars remove all processing.. and for base cars it removes all processing and converts high level to low level

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
But I will eventually have the plug for the premium cars to unplug at the amp and plug mine in and not have to cut anything..
That is great - put me down for one. I'm waiting to move forward with the audio upgrade because I don't want to cut and splice. I want to be able to revert to factory if I decide to later sell the car. I'll be using a remote sensing amp so no need for a remote wire, but I am sure lots of folks would like that option if possible.

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
That is great - put me down for one. I'm waiting to move forward with the audio upgrade because I don't want to cut and splice. I want to be able to revert to factory if I decide to later sell the car. I'll be using a remote sensing amp so no need for a remote wire, but I am sure lots of folks would like that option if possible.
I'll get it going.. This is why I posted a bit early.. For feedback.. I think as hard as I can but others likes yourself and others see things from experience and what you want to do I don't..

The remote turn on is pretty easy to address.. If you use a TR7 from pac audio or the 5-12 volt transistor from Metra.. You can use the factory amp enable as long as you use those.. Or an ms8 uses lower voltages to turn on and can send out a 12 volt.. Or you can use a signal sense amp ..

Sponsored

Mid_life_crisis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium
Yes.. it will work to grab signal.. just not out to the speakers.. the speakers are at the amp.. so this does work for only grabbing the signal on the premium.. it works for the base for signal and running back to the factory speakers
Just to flog the horse one more time, if I'm reading this correctly, this harness on the standard stereo that comes with the premium ecoboost package will allow me to intercept the low level signal and tweak it to my tastes with an equalizer. At the same time allowing me to tap the signal for a subwoofer?
Which speakers get full bass, or are they all getting subwoofer frequencies blocked?

nm_mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Audio Harness Installed

OEM Radio built one of these plug and play audio harness for me a couple a weeks ago. Finally had a chance to complete the install. What a breeze. After installing the harness I connected the Kicker 4 channel RCA cable to send the low level input signals (front and rear) from the harness to the amp in the truck, then used a Stinger 9 conductor speedwire to send the amp speaker outputs back to the ACM harness. The 9th conductor is the amp on wire which was routed to the passenger side fuse block and tapped into fuse 23 using a micro 2 fuse tap. This plug-in harness that OEM Radio built was a life saver. No trying to cut and solder wires in a tight space. Everyone, Get this harness, it's a must for adding a amp. Thanks OEM Radio.

james cole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon S550 Owner
OEM Radio built one of these plug and play audio harness for me a couple a weeks ago. Finally had a chance to complete the install. What a breeze. After installing the harness I connected the Kicker 4 channel RCA cable to send the low level input signals (front and rear) from the harness to the amp in the truck, then used a Stinger 9 conductor speedwire to send the amp speaker outputs back to the ACM harness. The 9th conductor is the amp on wire which was routed to the passenger side fuse block and tapped into fuse 23 using a micro 2 fuse tap. This plug-in harness that OEM Radio built was a life saver. No trying to cut and solder wires in a tight space. Everyone, Get this harness, it's a must for adding a amp. Thanks OEM Radio.
Nice... did he also de-equalize your headunit?

How is the sound by the way? any weird noise? full sync functions?

How is the noise floor?

Thanks!
JC
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.