Jason
Yes.. Because those still use the factory ACM

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
Crap, wish this was out 2 months ago.

Already cut and soldered all my wires together lol.

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
Just so I understand correctly...... with this kit, I would run RCA wires from your harness to an aftermarket amp, then run speaker wires from the amp to those red connectors snap-together connectors? Also this would work with the "12-speaker" Shaker Pro?

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Will there be an option for those of use who want the harness, but don't need the programing module because we already have one and FORScan?

Sponsored

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Just so I understand correctly...... with this kit, I would run RCA wires from your harness to an aftermarket amp, then run speaker wires from the amp to those red connectors snap-together connectors? Also this would work with the "12-speaker" Shaker Pro?
It's a bit different on the shaker pro.. Because the speaker wires aren't there.. They come out of the amp.. That was more for the base car.. I'll have a harness that the amp speaker output

I was trying to cover as many as possible.. The premium guys that want to add a sub.. This would work..

It's hard to have a one size fits all.. But I will eventually have the plug for the premium cars to unplug at the amp and plug mine in and not have to cut anything..

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Will there be an option for those of use who want the harness, but don't need the programing module because we already have one and FORScan?
If you know what to change.. I have been debating on what to do.. Because some expect me to give away things.. It took me a lot of work to figure it out.. I know some will be able to backwards engineer what I change.. But I guess I'll have to live with it when that happens.. But I have done a few remote programmings.. And those guys have kept their word as far as I know and not disclosed.. So we will have to see how it works.. I know people like to share but I spent a lot of time on that.. And it's not like I charge a lot to do it.. But we will see how it works out.. I've stopped remotes since that thread started I've had several emails basically expecting me to tell them what I know..

I'm a business and have to pay to be on this forum.. If I'm not making money then it looses its purpose it isn't cheap on here for a guy like me ..

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
.. I've stopped remotes since that thread started I've had several emails basically expecting me to tell them what I know..

I'm a business and have to pay to be on this forum.. If I'm not making money then it looses its purpose it isn't cheap on here for a guy like me ..
I was one of those guys, and I apologize for that. Curiosity got the best of me when I should've been wary of the work that goes into it. I'm an engineer myself and realize the dozens of trials that sometimes it may take in order to get a product working.

That being said, this new product is perfect, it'll get my sound system exactly where I want it to be. My only question would be reversing the ACM programming back to high level as I won't keep the car forever. Will there be an easier way to get this done in the future? I'm not leaving my amps in the car when I do eventually get rid of it years down the road.

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I was one of those guys, and I apologize for that. Curiosity got the best of me when I should've been wary of the work that goes into it. I'm an engineer myself and realize the dozens of trials that sometimes it may take in order to get a product working.

That being said, this new product is perfect, it'll get my sound system exactly where I want it to be. My only question would be reversing the ACM programming back to high level as I won't keep the car forever. Will there be an easier way to get this done in the future? I'm not leaving my amps in the car when I do eventually get rid of it years down the road.
The programmer will be vin locked.. And will reverse itself.. So if you are ready to put everything back just pull it.. And the best part about this particular programmer is it actually is smart enough to compare what's in there to what is required and makes needed changes.. So this will work on any ford..

It's really an incredible part

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
So the programing module will remain in the OBD port always? If the dealer needs to use the port for diagnostics they will remove it and do their thing. Then as I think I understand you would just reinsert it to get the desired programing back? Will Ford have any issue with this?

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
So the programing module will remain in the OBD port always? If the dealer needs to use the port for diagnostics they will remove it and do their thing. Then as I think I understand you would just reinsert it to get the desired programing back? Will Ford have any issue with this?
^ This. That also renders my nGauge obsolete as a monitoring device.

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
It does NOT stay in the port.. I never said it did .. I said it was vin locked

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Thanks for the clarification! Based on Bigeasy's post I was unclear.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
No.. this one goes behind the ACM(CD Player) I did that because that way it is universal..

Price is TBA I am sending it over for a quote.. and get it going.. shouldn't be too long once we get the quote..
I know a fabricator that might be interested in building these for you. Amazing prices and quality. PM me if curious.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
If you know what to change.. I have been debating on what to do.. Because some expect me to give away things.. It took me a lot of work to figure it out.. I know some will be able to backwards engineer what I change.. But I guess I'll have to live with it when that happens.. But I have done a few remote programmings.. And those guys have kept their word as far as I know and not disclosed.. So we will have to see how it works.. I know people like to share but I spent a lot of time on that.. And it's not like I charge a lot to do it.. But we will see how it works out.. I've stopped remotes since that thread started I've had several emails basically expecting me to tell them what I know..

While I haven't bought anything from you yet, I greatly appreciate the effort you put in and high quality of service you provide the forum members. I have a idea about how to handle this I'm going to PM to you.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.