Sponsored

First Mods Done- Window, Headlight & Tail Light Tint Kit

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We took the car over to our good friends over at Tint King in West Palm Beach for them to tint the windows and install the Anchor Room headlight/tail light tint kit.

Much better. (Sorry for the cell phone pics. We have some high def ones we will be posting in another thread)

We have the Anchor Room tint kits in stock for anyone interested. Here's a link to the kit we used.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/2015-mustang-gt-exterior-upgrades/2015-mustang-gt-light-tint-kits/anchor-room-2015-mustang-gt-v6-ecoboost-front-rear-tint-kit-plus.html

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
And so it begins.. looking good so far.

What's next? I wanna see a shop get under that hood.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Looks great! Window tint will be my first mod.

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
Daddy like.

I can only count 12 needed pieces. What's up with the kit having 18?

Are they all the same level tint? I like what I see in the pics above, but the pics on the link appear much darker.

Thanks.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And so it begins.. looking good so far.

What's next? I wanna see a shop get under that hood.

Off-road pipe development on Thursday. Vinyl on Friday, JLT intake w/custom tuned Lund Racing Ngauge on Monday. Got some sweet JLT coil covers going on as well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449013802.521180.jpg

After that we're expecting a paint matched Whipple to show up. With that comes a whole other world of supporting mods such as a driveshaft, half shafts, JMS pump booster, ect

It's never ending.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Mods Done- Window, Headlight & Tail Light Tint Kit

Daddy like.

I can only count 12 needed pieces. What's up with the kit having 18?

Are they all the same level tint? I like what I see in the pics above, but the pics on the link appear much darker.

Thanks.

The only thing in the plus kit that we didn't use was the fog light tint as there are no fog lights. Other than that all pieces were used. The only modification needed was to the reverse light. It needed to be trimmed as the one on this car is different than the regular GT, Ecoboost and V6 reverse light. All of the tint in the kit is the same level.

Anchor Room will be making those changes as soon as he can get his hands on a car which I believe may be this weekend.

However the kit we sell for the 2015's will indeed fit and works great.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Off-road pipe development on Thursday. Vinyl on Friday, JLT intake w/custom tuned Lund Racing Ngauge on Monday. Got some sweet JLT coil covers going on as well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449013802.521180.jpg

After that we're expecting a paint matched Whipple to show up. With that comes a whole other world of supporting mods such as a driveshaft, half shafts, JMS pump booster, ect

It's never ending.
You're gonna put a whipple on it? Wonder how long it'll last at 12.5:1 compression:clap2:

Does it have the cat on the manifold like the GTs do?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're gonna put a whipple on it? Wonder how long it'll last at 12.5:1 compression:clap2:

Does it have the cat on the manifold like the GTs do?

Yes we're putting a Whipple on it. Not sure how long it will last but I guess we'll find out. lol

The cats are not part of the manifold. So we will be producing an off-road pipe setup for it on Thursday that will be a 100% bolt. No cutting or welding required.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Yes we're putting a Whipple on it. Not sure how long it will last but I guess we'll find out. lol

The cats are not part of the manifold. So we will be producing an off-road pipe setup for it on Thursday that will be a 100% bolt. No cutting or welding required.
does it have the same intake ports as the 5.0?

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
The only thing in the plus kit that we didn't use was the fog light tint as there are no fog lights. Other than that all pieces were used. The only modification needed was to the reverse light. It needed to be trimmed as the one on this car is different than the regular GT, Ecoboost and V6 reverse light. All of the tint in the kit is the same level.

Anchor Room will be making those changes as soon as he can get his hands on a car which I believe may be this weekend.

Hope that helps.

Jared[/QUOTE

Are you doing LED conversion, jack plates, any other dress up items

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid

Looking forward to seeing how this adventure turns out. Should be exciting one way or another!

-T

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lowering springs?

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

At least your are realistic as to the uncertainty of the reliability of a Whipple supercharger on this FPC engine. I for one, hope it can take the beating...it will show that much further how far FORD came with this engine. Go get err!!:cheers:

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hope that helps.

Jared[/QUOTE

Are you doing LED conversion, jack plates, any other dress up items
We'll be doing some vinyl graphics, redline hood struts, Diode Dynamics full setup and possibly a carbon fiber spoiler. Not sure what else we have cosmetically planned other than that but you never know with us.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)