Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
Make sure you get rid of those brackets around the URL (just clicking on the link doesn't work).
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Make sure you get rid of those brackets around the URL (just clicking on the link doesn't work).
:headbonk::headbonk::headbonk: thanks man that worked lol

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Give it a little time. I had a $750 private cash offer a few months ago and it didn't show immediately, it expired and now there's another one set to expire on 9/30. I'm sure you will get one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ford must really want your business :)

I used to see the $750 code after I log on but it was the same code they sent me with a Fusion brochure that I requested earlier. Now that I used it for a Mustang I bought, it doesn't show anymore and I have not received anymore of these codes. I won't be buying another Mustang for a while though, unless I get a really bad itch to upgrade from my great V6 to a GT.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
No code for me either, hoping tomorrow will change that once the current offers expire and I'll register the two previous mustangs.

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
no code

Sponsored

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Well the $500 incentive ended today and I am still not able to buy yet. When do you think the next incentive will be?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Well the $500 incentive ended today and I am still not able to buy yet. When do you think the next incentive will be?
The $500 retail customer cash literally gets re-upped everytime it expires. It's basically a built-in rebate for all customers. I think Ford only puts an expiration date so dealers can close sales with customers at the last minute. I'm 99.9% sure you'll see a new $500 retail customer cash offer tomorrow or the next day.

Syracuse315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
The $500 retail customer cash literally gets re-upped everytime it expires. It's basically a built-in rebate for all customers. I think Ford only puts an expiration date so dealers can close sales with customers at the last minute. I'm 99.9% sure you'll see a new $500 retail customer cash offer tomorrow or the next day.
Already back up:

$500 Retail Customer Cash
Program #12808:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 11/02/2015.

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Thanks guys, I'm gonna have to be more patient about my purchase it seems. I just hope my current car doesn't cost me any more in that time!

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Damn, I was hoping it would go to $750. Wishful thinking considering none of us really need an incentive to buy a Mustang.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Well I'm happy that the Competitive Lease Conquest is back (now expires on January 4th, 2016), but not so happy that they reduced the incentive from $750 to $500 :( Ah well, can't complain too much, I should be able to get $750 for EAA + the standard $500 retail customer cash + $500 Competitive Lease. That's not a bad haul. And if a damn private offer would come through that could be another $750.

Syracuse315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
How long are those private offers through the ford owner's website good for typically?

Syracuse315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
No luck on the private cash offer...womp womp

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
How long are those private offers through the ford owner's website good for typically?
Mine was good for only a couple of weeks. It seems sometimes the dealer can lock it in with Ford after you agreed to buy a vehicle before it expired, and sometimes not, I'm not sure how this works though.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
For those using the EAA discount what proof do you have to show the dealer? Also, how do you know it's $750? I asked my local dealer today and they couldn't find the group although he did see $750 listed under a "special events direct mail order" which I assume is the private cash offer (??). Any clarification would be great.

If I am understanding right I have the X Plan through MCA, The ford $500 rebate with the potential of the EAA $750 rebate and another possible $750 private cash. Does this sound on target?

Thanks!!
Sponsored