Sponsored

Regret List

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
that i didn't get the pp with the manual transmission besides that i love this car it never ceases to surprise me just the other day i stomped on it and was suprised with how fast she picked up cars a real performer especially with the 3.55 rear

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
I regret Ford still using Sync, it can't do anything without 3 to 4 attempts and it defaults to the radio from my iPod every single time I start my car. The system in my ST worked far better but it had a few meltdowns and regular glitches.

lostwon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z51 7 Speed
Regrets: BIG waste of time. Enjoy what you have!

It's all good.
All you guys that wanted a GT; go trade someone who has a GT and wanted a EB. Oh, wait a minute; there aren't any of those. Never mind.
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wished you had bought Recaros, remember - Recaros don't make the car any faster. Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a different color. What were you thinking?
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a manual. It's a Mustang, you dolt! Why the heck did you settle for a slush box? 'Cause it's faster in the quarter? So add up all your mileage drag racing against the rest. Now where are you?
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a convertible, but your wife didn't? Smart dudes!
Enjoy what you have.

It's all about attitude, people! Just think "I'm not driving a Prius"; so it can't be all bad. YOU'VE got a Ford! Enjoy it!:ford:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I regret buying an automatic to a certain extent. I love the AT but I've gotten into a habit of driving in sports mode and using the paddle shifters 100% of the time because I absolutely love my exhaust sound. Sports mode alone doesn't handle it the way I want it to.

I hadn't driven a manual before and it was extremely intimidating when I tried, so I settled. MT guaranteed for next car.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I regret letting the dealer finace pig shop for my financing,mfker took 5 credit reports on me with 5 banks...My scores were 775 and I put 50% down,after 5 report pulls it dropped
to 740....
I blasted them at Autonation Ford for being a whore and never again will I let them finance me Im better off on my own bank

I know its not car related so much but its part of the shopping experience w my Mustang

Reactions: 113

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I regret starting off with the EB thinking it would be enough and I would be satisfied. I just couldn't stand the exhaust note. Soon as Ford announced 0% and $1000 cash back I couldn't trade for a GT fast enough. Now I can't wait for my Corsa exhaust to come so I can get the exhaust note I really want and am looking forward to hearing while driving the car.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
only regret is not getting premier trim and even then its not that big of a deal to me really. just kind of wish i got the redline leather.

bluefirestarter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1 401a
Only regret I have is not getting the premium trim for the bigger radio display and satellite radio. Car is everything I'm looking for otherwise (well maybe bigger rims those 5.0's with the 20's look awesome)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
only regret is not getting premier trim and even then its not that big of a deal to me really. just kind of wish i got the redline leather.
I regret that Ford doesn't offer the Premier trim for redline or yellowjacket for Guard. Only one available for the Guard is the ebony interior. Really annoying b/c I wanted that option but all-black interiors (and exteriors) bore me.

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Wish I got the 3.55 versus 3.15. That's it....got everyjthing else i wanted with red trim seats, Oxford white, premium, shaker. Thinking of going to 3.55 soon....

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
It's all good.
All you guys that wanted a GT; go trade someone who has a GT and wanted a EB. Oh, wait a minute; there aren't any of those. Never mind.
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wished you had bought Recaros, remember - Recaros don't make the car any faster. Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a different color. What were you thinking?
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a manual. It's a Mustang, you dolt! Why the heck did you settle for a slush box? 'Cause it's faster in the quarter? So add up all your mileage drag racing against the rest. Now where are you?
Enjoy what you have.

All you guys who wanted a convertible, but your wife didn't? Smart dudes!
Enjoy what you have.

It's all about attitude, people! Just think "I'm not driving a Prius"; so it can't be all bad. YOU'VE got a Ford! Enjoy it!:ford:
Well said. My car is the exact one I wanted, color, engine, trans, options so I'm quite happy there. It's just Sync for me, its terrible and replacing the stereo system is going to be difficult and expensive unlike my new edge GT.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I regret that Ford doesn't offer the Premier trim for redline or yellowjacket for Guard. Only one available for the Guard is the ebony interior. Really annoying b/c I wanted that option but all-black interiors (and exteriors) bore me.

yeah i like having a little subtle dash of color on the interiors. Gray or red would have been perfect but its not enough to make me cry myself to sleep at night...i promise... :D
Sponsored