PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Incentives & Rebates

I just logged into Ford's partner site and the EAA $750 offer is back. You can join the EAA and request a x plan pin and get $750 incentive. I used this when I bought mine in January.
Enter partner code EAA01 to see x plan pricing and there's a link to the $750 incentive.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/home.do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440978425.988317.jpg
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
I just logged into Ford's partner site and the EAA $750 offer is back. You can join the EAA and request a x plan pin and get $750 incentive. I used this when I bought mine in January.
Enter partner code EAA01 to see x plan pricing and there's a link to the $750 incentive.

So EAA setup is similar to MCA setup? Just pay for a one year membership and they send you a membership card? Do you have to be a member for a certain period of time like with MCA?

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

I would assume the $750 cash back is only good if you use x-plan pricing?

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
So EAA setup is similar to MCA setup? Just pay for a one year membership and they send you a membership card? Do you have to be a member for a certain period of time like with MCA?
I don't believe there's a timeframe.

I would assume the $750 cash back is only good if you use x-plan pricing?
Yes, that's correct.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
If you already have a vin but ordered using x plan can we sign up to EAA to get the $750 to apply to our order when car arrives?

Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
If you already have a vin but ordered using x plan can we sign up to EAA to get the $750 to apply to our order when car arrives?
I ordered my 2015 on November 17 and used my MCA membership to get an X plan pin. I joined EAA in December and got the $750 certificate which expired 1/2. I had my dealer protect the expiring certificate and used it when I took delivery on 1/23. YMMV

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Thx. My dealer is a stckler for fine print. Hesitant to spend the $40 to not be able to use offer since I will prob only be a member for ~45 days by delivery.

Reactions: 113

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440994391.122773.jpg

Terms and conditions.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Props to PonyGrrrl !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440994391.122773.jpg

Terms and conditions.

I just signed up for EAA this morning and was able to generate my X-Plan Pin and also received my $750.00 eCertificate that has expiration date of 1/4/16 so it will be valid when I take delivery of my 2016. I also have my MCA X-Plan Pin which I've had for about 90 days so I should be covered pretty well. :headbang:

Thanks to PonyGrrrl for sharing the info as well as all the other members on this forum that are always helping others out :cheers: :headbang: :thumbsup:

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just signed up for EAA this morning and was able to generate my X-Plan Pin and also received my $750.00 eCertificate that has expiration date of 1/4/16 so it will be valid when I take delivery of my 2016. I also have my MCA X-Plan Pin which I've had for about 90 days so I should be covered pretty well. :headbang:

Thanks to PonyGrrrl for sharing the info as well as all the other members on this forum that are always helping others out :cheers: :headbang: :thumbsup:
Did you generate the X-plan pin and get the $750 certificate on the EAA site one you joined or elsewhere? I joined the EAA recently but am unsure how to get the $750 certificate.

Thanks!

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Did you generate the X-plan pin and get the $750 certificate on the EAA site one you joined or elsewhere? I joined the EAA recently but am unsure how to get the $750 certificate.

Thanks!
Yes it's all done from the EAA website. When I get home from work I'll review the links I did and post it. The link will take you to the EAA Ford partner website where you register then you get the certificate that you print out.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes it's all done from the EAA website. When I get home from work I'll review the links I did and post it. The link will take you to the EAA Ford partner website where you register then you get the certificate that you print out.
I did a little more digging and figured it out. I was able to generate my PIN and get the $750 certificate.

Hopefully they are recognized by the dealer I am working with as I haven't been a member the 60 days I thought was required.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks!

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
My 750$ is expiring in a few weeks. If I order a car, are the dealership able to lock in the coupon?

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
It looks like there is also an across the board $500 rebate with the X-plan. So you get a $1250 off the X-plan. If you go to the www.FordPartner.com, pricing & incentives, This shows a $500 incentive. Then pick your car and then Build and Price link. This takes you to the Ford Build site with the X-plan pricing.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I did a little more digging and figured it out. I was able to generate my PIN and get the $750 certificate.

Hopefully they are recognized by the dealer I am working with as I haven't been a member the 60 days I thought was required.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks!

There's no 60 day requirement for being a member before you can use it, it's widely misunderstood and was clarified somewhere in this thread by the MCA. It's actually you have to have a membership that has at least a 60 day term but since the membership is for 1 year everyone qualifies that joins.

Sponsored