Incentives & Rebates

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Another Ecoboost (possibly) down.
:D Most likely not. I would only do it if I could be at the same payment I am now. Most likely the trade will be a couple thousand off from where I want to be. I love my ecoboost, been great so far. Just exploring due to the current offers. Most likely I will will till this time next year, then give it a serious look on a 16. Would like sync 3.

Doesnt hurt to look.
Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Buy, drive, enjoy! :)

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Buy, drive, enjoy! :)
And ultimately weep and cry at Trade-In time realizing the residual values, just saying.....Enjoy regardless! Me thinks that if you insist on going (new) Leasing may make the most sense if you can`t stomach buying a very lightly used Car of the same Model Year. Just like in Marriage, when one utters the word "love", make sure it touches (wisdom tooth) on way out of mouth! Cheers:cheers:

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Incentives & Rebates

Isn't there also a $500 cashback from Ford at the moment?

Edit- nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
And ultimately weep and cry at Trade-In time realizing the residual values, just saying.....Enjoy regardless! Me thinks that if you insist on going (new) Leasing may make the most sense if you can`t stomach buying a very lightly used Car of the same Model Year. Just like in Marriage, when one utters the word "love", make sure it touches (wisdom tooth) on way out of mouth! Cheers:cheers:

Something I have learned from the firearms world, if you put sentimental value ahead of monetary value, you sleep easier at night knowing you wont regret the purchase if you never intend to sell.

I have a couple collectible guns that would have appreciated in value if I never shot them. Hut sitting around looking at them to have a gun maybe double in value over 20 years means less to me than 20 years of shooting it and having it be 3/4 of it's present value.

I do not intend to sell my 95, 05, and certainly not my 15.

For me, it is 1970s all over again. I am acquiring things for sentimental and enjoyment purposes. Not getting my car for a screaming deal isnt hurting me.

Sponsored

Joextee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO S550 GT PP
Got my 2015 GT PP on wednesday. I qualified for 1000 cash back and 0% for 72 months. Also, stacked my 750 private cash offer and 500 dollar graduate rebate on it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 113

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
Isn't there also a $500 cashback from Ford at the moment?

Edit- nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a $500 rebate that appears on the X-Plan build sheet.

Identity404

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Ending up purchasing a 15 GT this weekend. Got it for Invoice - Incentives ($1000+$750).

Mustangs are pretty limited up here in New England, So Invoice was the best I could do before rebates.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ending up purchasing a 15 GT this weekend. Got it for Invoice - Incentives ($1000+$750).

Mustangs are pretty limited up here in New England, So Invoice was the best I could do before rebates.
Any New Vehicle purchased at or near Invoice before Cash back and other Promotional Incentives is a great deal. Better then even X-Plan accept in States that allow ridiculous Dealer Prep Fee`s that X-Plan Caps at $100 in States that allow those add-on charges. The Dealership`s slim margins rely on a late Model Trade-In`s to offset near zero profit and waiting for their Dealer Hold-Back monies they get from the Manufacturer at the end of the year.

Identity404

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Any New Vehicle purchased at or near Invoice before Cash back and other Promotional Incentives is a great deal. Better then even X-Plan accept in States that allow ridiculous Dealer Prep Fee`s that X-Plan Caps at $100 in States that allow those add-on charges. The Dealership`s slim margins rely on a late Model Trade-In`s to offset near zero profit and waiting for their Dealer Hold-Back monies they get from the Manufacturer at the end of the year.
Yeah, I think it was a good deal. Cheaper than anything in my zip on truecar.com

Though some posters here seem to suggest that getting below invoice before rebates is easy as pie. I didn't even want to ask to cut into their holdback, I think invoice was fair for both sides.

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I think it was a good deal. Cheaper than anything in my zip on truecar.com

Though some posters here seem to suggest that getting below invoice before rebates is easy as pie. I didn't even want to ask to cut into their holdback, I think invoice was fair for both sides.
The only way one typically gets to purchase a Vehicle legitimately (below) Invoice is when the Manufacturer gives Dealers special incentives to move slow selling Cars or clear Inventory to make room for the next Model Years arrivals. No Dealership is going to stay in business long selling at Invoice or giving the Buyer some or most of their "hold-back" monies. True, most of the profit margins come from the Sale of late model "Used" Cars and revenue from Service and Auto Body Departments.

Locodmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stang 2016 Race Red Premium
This is my first Post. As I took advantage of your knowledge to get my deal you may take advantage of my experience.
I got the Xplan on 2016 Mustang Race red, order Prem, Nav, 20 inch, Prem trim, Auto,
Xplan 39161-500rebate, 750 Private rebate.
This is below Invoice know the good part. You request brochures and the dealer receive a msg if u get the 750 rebate or not. So if you have not received yet call your dealer to check.
Hope this help.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
I'll just pipe in to say... if you ordered tons of brochures, but haven't gotten any yet. And you're purchasing/taking delivery waiting for coupon, have your dealer check the system. I had a coupon that expired in May, and I had the dealer check yesterday evening (after ordering about 40 brochures in mine, my girlfriends, and my roomates names - same household - within the last 3 weeks) and they found it. Used it today and it worked.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I'll just pipe in to say... if you ordered tons of brochures, but haven't gotten any yet. And you're purchasing/taking delivery waiting for coupon, have your dealer check the system. I had a coupon that expired in May, and I had the dealer check yesterday evening (after ordering about 40 brochures in mine, my girlfriends, and my roomates names - same household - within the last 3 weeks) and they found it. Used it today and it worked.
I mentioned this in another previous post too. I got a brochure with the offer but it ended on 8/21. Ordered my car on 7/7. I emailed incentive protection to find out when the offer had "actually" started. It actually started on 7/7, so I was able to have it protected until delivery/pickup. The offer just has to have been available at time of order. So for those that have ordered recently but have not received a brochure, (yet) find out if you had/have the offer available at the time of your order. I ended up with $1750 in total rebates on my 2016. Good luck! :cheers:

Locodmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stang 2016 Race Red Premium
How did you get 1750 in rebates. I been told is only 750.00 plus 500.00 with the Xplan? Now got my attention.
Sponsored