Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
all this talk about adding badges on. am the only one who wants to do a badge delete?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll never delete the badge. I love it. I wish it was a little larger. I'll never add anything to make something look like a Shelby. Great looking car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I'll never delete the badge. I love it. I wish it was a little larger. I'll never add anything to make something look like a Shelby. Great looking car.
:amen: :D
image.jpg

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Is it because you want to fly under the radar, as in sleeper? I think the "Shelby" on the chin is pretty low key. It's not the end of the car other drivers would be seeing much of in motion anyways.
The barking quad tips will be the dead giveaway to any keen auto enthusiast.
To each is own but to me a Shelby is not a car to be de-badged. If for some reason I were to de-badge it I would be sure that it was fully reversible. Like if you ever go to sell it down the road.

Alkhater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Car§
Is it because you want to fly under the radar, as in sleeper? I think the "Shelby" on the chin is pretty low key. It's not the end of the car other drivers would be seeing much of in motion anyways.
To each is own but to me a Shelby is not a car to be de-badged. If for some reason I were to de-badge it I would be sure that it was fully reversible. Like if you ever go to sell it down the road.
Just because in my opinion the shelby name doesn't make this cool car any cooler.

I wouldn't mind an SVT badge at the back though.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6

I dont mind the shelby name too much. But would probably be last thing i worry about.

TOPdeadCENTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT500 SVTPP
I may have missed it but..any pics of Magnetic with black stripes? Those original launch CGI pics seemed a lot lighter grey/silver than magnetic.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Thanks T.N.

I think I now know what it is about the B-gray color that's growing on me.
It's my 7-8th grade participation in pottery class. That gray clay color is there in the beginning, and then you pick a glaze (gray). Whatever the creation is it eventually emerges from the kiln and you get a color that is different, it has a strange dimension to it....but totally expected from any one of us in that art class of 71'-72'.:mullet:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.