Sponsored

I feel like a celebrity in this car.

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
Last night, I walked out of a restaurant to find a family standing behind my Mustang. Their little boy was obsessed with Mustangs and was in adoration of this car. Naturally, I let him sit in it, and I gave it some revs when I started up. That's the second time this has occurred!

I've noticed people on the highway taking cellphone pictures of me, and I've gotten into lots of random conversations at the gas pump. My girlfriend loves it too, I just taught her to drive stick in it.

I really enjoy driving something that makes people happy. :D
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Last night, I walked out of a restaurant to find a family standing behind my Mustang. Their little boy was obsessed with Mustangs and was in adoration of this car. Naturally, I let him sit in it, and I gave it some revs when I started up. That's the second time this has occurred!

I've noticed people on the highway taking cellphone pictures of me, and I've gotten into lots of random conversations at the gas pump.

I really enjoy driving something that makes people happy. :D
I really enjoy driving something that makes me happy.....

I pulled into Lowes yesterday and a little boy 6-7yo?? was standing on the sidewalk and he told his dad..... I want that car.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely loving the attention. Had a guy walking up to his C7 Z06 go "nice car" with a thumbs up. I was like "trade ya!"

Lots of younger kids doing the neck snap thing with their phones out on the highway too.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Best one for me was a kid was pointing at my car and his dad took a knee next to him as I drove-by telling him about it. I gave them a quick drop to second.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Yes I love the reactions when I pick up my son from school. It's a stunner for sure.

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
haha, yeah little kids are pretty funny... I drove by a few the other day and heard them say... Look dad, a MUSTANG!!!!

They were so excited.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I usually park in the garage, but one day I put her at the curb for a while. A little while later I walked by my front window and noticed two boys come down the street on their bikes. They nearly crashed when they saw the 'Stang. Then one boy rushed off while the other stayed and stared. Moments later the other came back with an iPad. He handed it to his buddy and then posed in front of the car. It was hilarious.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
A couple of years ago in my 2011 I was getting gas. A boy maybe 6-7 was in the minivan next to me. I noticed he was playing with a transformer toy. As I was getting ready to leave I put the top down on my convertible. His face looked like he had just seen Optimus Prime! Totally unforgettable.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
A couple of years ago in my 2011 I was getting gas. A boy maybe 6-7 was in the minivan next to me. I noticed he was playing with a transformer toy. As I was getting ready to leave I put the top down on my convertible. His face looked like he had just seen Optimus Prime! Totally unforgettable.
Gotta try that one!

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
My Mustang has gotten a lot of attention from all ages, but the biggest segment does seem to be boys that are grade school or middle school aged. Not sure what that says about the car...

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I seem to be getting a lot of conversations started with Camaro owners. Had a few parking lot gawkers the first week or two back in Nov, but seems to have died off.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
My Mustang has gotten a lot of attention from all ages, but the biggest segment does seem to be boys that are grade school or middle school aged. Not sure what that says about the car...
It says we're all middle school boys at heart. Stay young my friends!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It says that the S550 is a pin-up poster car :cool:

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I've gotten thumbs up from people in parking lots, people recording me in parking lots as I drive by or recording me from their cars as they pass by, I've had a couple people just about stick their entire head in my car while in a busy parking lot waiting for someone to drive, and several young boys that I could see all excited jumping up and down pointing at my car (which for them I'll usually give a couple loud rev's). Now my fiance wants a car that people stare at, she's gotten jealous of all the attention my mustang gets.

Funeral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Automatic
All I have had was 2 random dudes rubbing and patting my car in the parking lot while I was in a store... Not sure how I feel, but I think I was violated.
Sponsored