Sponsored

Molded Splash Guards?

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Anyone know when molded splash guards for the 2015 will be for sale? Neither Ford nor several of the larger speciality outfits have any listed.
Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
After noticing quite a few paint chips on the rear fender flares I would like to know if there are any as well.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
It's hysterical that no one (even Ford) hasn't come out with these yet! I'm getting my car in a few weeks and want them on it because of where I live.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
yea pretty ridiculous, would have been useful this winter :/

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Well my car is in so anyone know of any company making mud/splash guards for our cars??

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I can't believe Ford hasn't come out with any yet. I loved the ones they had for the S197's.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I can't believe Ford hasn't come out with any yet. I loved the ones they had for the S197's.
I know, it's crazy they aren't available. Im picking my car up Saturday and I can really use splash guards .

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone know when molded splash guards for the 2015 will be for sale? Neither Ford nor several of the larger speciality outfits have any listed.
A company called Stage3Motorsports.com claims they are making some carbon fiber molded splashguards for the 2015 Mustang. Not ready for production yet but the more people that ping on them, the quicker they will probably get them out there.... give them a call and state your interest. I have twice already!!:cheers:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Why doesn't Ford have ones out already?? Wtf?? I and I'm sure many many others need them!!

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I just got an email from Josh at RPI designs. He said that they will have splash guards for sale next week and apologized for the delay in getting them out. I asked if he could provide details but I have yet to get a response.

Also, if you go to American muscle's vendor forum they are asking for new part idea so maybe if we show support for splash guards they will push some out too.

Sponsored

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
I need a set of these also. I can't believe no one has made them yet, they'll be a big seller. I might try and make some out of Kydex at work this week

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
I just got an email from Josh at RPI designs. He said that they will have splash guards for sale next week and apologized for the delay in getting them out. I asked if he could provide details but I have yet to get a response.

Also, if you go to American muscle's vendor forum they are asking for new part idea so maybe if we show support for splash guards they will push some out too.
Keep us posted if RPI gets back to you re: details. I'll likely be in for a set for whoever is first.

StangIt #1