Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I have been meditating the bumpsteer and k brace... What i'm more interested in though is if you are developing a CAI for our cars, for example ;)
It's definitely in the works! We've got a V6 test car here :)
Sponsored

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
Any meets going on tonight? I'm dying to go to one since I just got my car back.

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Any meets going on tonight? I'm dying to go to one since I just got my car back.
Don't know how far you want to drive but I do know of one in Boca off of I95 and Glades. It's a car meet though not just limited to a specific brand.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
That show tonight is an import infested camber wheeled kind of meet with younger kids.

Tilted Kilt in Boca is having a show this sunday though.

Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That show tonight is an import infested camber wheeled kind of meet with younger kids.

Sounds like the type of meet I'd want to avoid at all costs. The meet on Sunday sounds cool. Anyone know when the next Cars & Coffee is?

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis

Is it? I haven't been to it but I know a lot of people talk about it. The one tonight is also at tilted kilt as well if I'm not mistaken. I should go one of these days to check it out as long as they aren't doing anything stupid like drifting in the parking lots, racing from stop sign to stop sign and just acting flat out obnoxious I don't have an issue checking it out. As far as the whole camber wheeled people, to each his own. I think it looks flat out ridiculous and laugh whenever I see one, but everyone has their own taste as to what they think looks good. Of course that's not to say the more respectable cars don't show up. Idk about you but I like to look at all cars when there is a car meet.

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Also, there is another Street Racing Made Safe event this Saturday at PBIR.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Sounds like the type of meet I'd want to avoid at all costs. The meet on Sunday sounds cool. Anyone know when the next Cars & Coffee is?
Mid March I believe. The one this sunday is going to be the same crowed as the C&C meets. The same guy who runs it is doing this so you know it will be a good showing.

Is it? I haven't been to it but I know a lot of people talk about it. The one tonight is also at tilted kilt as well if I'm not mistaken. I should go one of these days to check it out as long as they aren't doing anything stupid like drifting in the parking lots, racing from stop sign to stop sign and just acting flat out obnoxious I don't have an issue checking it out. As far as the whole camber wheeled people, to each his own. I think it looks flat out ridiculous and laugh whenever I see one, but everyone has their own taste as to what they think looks good. Of course that's not to say the more respectable cars don't show up. Idk about you but I like to look at all cars when there is a car meet.
They don't do stupid stuff. its just.... well jail bait and young kids. I went with a bunch of friends ansd got bored after 15minutes. Had a beer at tilted then went home.

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Mid March I believe. The one this sunday is going to be the same crowed as the C&C meets. The same guy who runs it is doing this so you know it will be a good showing.

They don't do stupid stuff. its just.... well jail bait and young kids. I went with a bunch of friends ansd got bored after 15minutes. Had a beer at tilted then went home.
Jail bait? :eyebulge: lol I was just 17 years old...12 years ago lol

Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Jail bait? If she's 12, I'm 9. SHE'S going to jail! Lol jk running joke with me and my friends :D Sunday definitely sounds like the day to go. Hope to see you guys there!

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Here is a tricky question. Does anyone know of any decent twisty-ish road in south florida? i'm in the Palm Beach county...

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a tricky question. Does anyone know of any decent twisty-ish road in south florida? i'm in the Palm Beach county...
Not that I know of. If I were you, I'd try and make a trip to Sebring one weekend. It's what I plan to do.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

That's like asking if people would stop rubbing necking and going 35 in a 70

ayoti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang v6 Black
Sure! We have springs and sway bars for your model and can even do the install at our facility in Pompano if you would like!

Springs: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Sways: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-front-and-rear-sway-bar-kit-2015-555-1017/

We've also got our G-Trac Brace (K-Brace) available which has been quite popular: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-extreme-g-trac-brace-2015-555-5532/

Our bumpsteer kit has also just been released!: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-bumpsteer-kit-2015-555-8133/

Here to help if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
David

What would be the cost of the installation of springs at your facility?
Sponsored