Sponsored

EV's.......... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ole Texan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Even though I posted a couple of times in this thread, I agree mods should cut it off.
To many Mustang guys being nasty to other Mustang owners. I am in the guilty column.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Golly gee…14 more pages in the S550 forum again with EV’s?. Who is monitoring this bullshit! Quit clogging the most popular forum! Mods???
Even though I posted a couple of times in this thread, I agree mods should cut it off.
To many Mustang guys being nasty to other Mustang owners. I am in the guilty column.
Hello; When i log onto the forum there are usually hundreds, if not thousands, of threads. I do not post on those threads I do not like or have no interest in. Do not see the need to try to get a thread closed down.
Getting a thread closed simply because the topic is of no interest or some such thing smacks of censorship. Or at least a way to shut down a thread if the other side is scoring more points than yours.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; When i log onto the forum there are usually hundreds, if not thousands, of threads. I do not post on those threads I do not like or have no interest in. Do not see the need to try to get a thread closed down.
Getting a thread closed simply because the topic is of no interest or some such thing smacks of censorship. Or at least a way to shut down a thread if the other side is scoring more points than yours.
Not shut the thread down ignoramus, move it to the idiot kiddie pool where you guys like to argue like kids instead of having it on the S550 forum where everybody likes to hang out. Get lost.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Not shut the thread down ignoramus, move it to the idiot kiddie pool where you guys like to argue like kids instead of having it on the S550 forum where everybody likes to hang out. Get lost.
Hello; remarkable.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
EV's sales are at historic levels..........

If I sold 1 last year and 3 this year that is a 300% increase. Sign me up baby.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

I'm seeing an infinite percent increase. I bought zero last year and 1 this year.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)

I'm seeing an infinite percent increase. I bought zero last year and 1 this year.
Hello; you both have hit upon a problem with using percentages of increased sales. Some sales increase percentages read out as impressive but are overall small numbers of units in the bigger picture.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
totally agree EV’s won’t work for a lot of people , but for a lot of people a huge % of the population they Can and will In time.
9 to 5 types that Must be a massive % of the american population no ? Drive to work park and drive home.

I’m sure you have friends and family that an EV would or could work , we all do I guess ??

I agree with rental Comment. For 15 years I ran a landscaping company and didn’t have a conventional car just an Isuzu truck and I put 500,000 kms on it. Rental is so cheap I just hired a car when I went on long trips or holidays and I enjoyed driving different cars.
People aren't interested in renting. That's an expense and hassle that people aren't interested in dealing with. They want to jump in their car and hit the road, not fuck around for hours added to their trip on both ends.

Plus there's the fact that people that don't live in a single family home can't use an EV. I would guess such people represent a majority of this country's vehicle owning population.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
While I do think infrastructure capacity is an issue currently for broader adoption the leaps that may come in battery technology will be substantial. Solid State batteries are showing range potential right now of about 1000km and it seems they are coming soon. And no doubt there are other technology advancements beyond that.

If its going to work its battery advancement that will allow it IMHO.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If its going to work its battery advancement that will allow it IMHO.
The point everyone is missing is you have to get the energy into the battery. It works great when you have 8 to 10 hours to charge it. Now when you have 6 million fast chargers all going at once..................

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
The point everyone is missing is you have to get the energy into the battery. It works great when you have 8 to 10 hours to charge it. Now when you have 6 million fast chargers all going at once..................
True I did note infrastructure limitations and should have said battery technology in addition to that. I think it needs both.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
you're the only one being nasty accusing people of bigotry for no reason.
don't come into a thread to shit all over the place and then start crying about how it needs to get shut down cause it got shitty.

you're not just guilty your behavior is disgusting. people like you are whats wrong with the internet.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT