ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Spring clamps eventually wear out, and won't clamp properly after you have expanded them a few times. They also piss me off in hard to reach locations, and have been known to shoot out of a pair of pliers and blast a mofo in the face.
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Spring clamps eventually wear out, and won't clamp properly after you have expanded them a few times. They also piss me off in hard to reach locations, and have been known to shoot out of a pair of pliers and blast a mofo in the face.
Funny you say that… when I was putting my factory vacuum lines back to some what stock the other day I shot one of the clamps across the garage and luckily wasn’t my face!

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Also, where would you pull fuel pressure from on the stock fuel system? There's already a pressure sensor on there. Is it safe to tee off that or can you just splice into the existing wires to pull that data?

If i go with this set up i need another gauge and fuel pressure makes the most sense since i do eventually plan to go e85. Then I'll already have it.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1

Sponsored

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I don't put put too much emphasis on dyno numbers anyway. The only thing that really defines power numbers are 1/4 mile times and trap speeds. I assume Im making 700 ish at this altitude.

Also, 21% is about right for this altitude and DA. DA here right now is 7054 feet.
And I thought 2500 DA was bad...

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
For those running a fore vacuum block, what do I need if im planning on just bov and boost gauge for vacuum sources, mainly looking for the size of the big vacuum source, 1/2”? And the smaller ports for bov and gauge, 1/4”? Im unsure of what sizing the bov one is and the vacuum source from the intake manifold nipple

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
For those running a fore vacuum block, what do I need if im planning on just bov and boost gauge for vacuum sources, mainly looking for the size of the big vacuum source, 1/2”? And the smaller ports for bov and gauge, 1/4”? Im unsure of what sizing the bov one is and the vacuum source from the intake manifold nipple
This is what I used. 6 mm out and 10 mm in.
IMG_1886.jpeg

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
This is what I used. 6 mm out and 10 mm in.
IMG_1886.jpeg
And for the vacuuk source, you reuse the factory connector cut out of the factory hose? (Im running vent to atmosphere)

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
And for the vacuuk source, you reuse the factory connector cut out of the factory hose? (Im running vent to atmosphere)
I capped the PCV, used passenger vacuum port for the brake booster and evap and the old evap port went to the block.
IMG_1839.jpeg

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
I capped the PCV, used passenger vacuum port for the brake booster and evap and the old evap port went to the block.
IMG_1839.jpeg
Ah i see, you deleted the mess of hoses there. Il have to go back to this pic later 😂 this is clean

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
IMG_1839.jpeg
Did you use teflon for the fittings to vacuum block?