Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Man you guys are boring today!! I havenā€™t had anyone PM me or text me about nothing at all. On a side note I forgot that my car can still be fun and awful at the same time. Only the third time driving the car since no boost and got caught in a torrential downpour on the way to see my mom at the hospital and had to stop at a gas station for 20 mins until is passedā€¦ blinding rain, puddles, crappy wipers and DRā€™s just donā€™t mix well. But on the way home everything was nice and dry and I got to hit the fun pedal and listen to the exhaust sing a few times. Amazing I can hook in every gear now, well at least I think it can. Lol

Last edited:

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Man you guys are boring today!! I havenā€™t had anyone PM me or text me about nothing at all. On a side note I forgot that my car can still be fun and awful at the same time. Only the third time driving the car since no boost and got caught in a torrential downpour on the way to see my mom at the hospital and had to stop at a gas station for 20 mins until is passedā€¦ blinding rain, puddles, crappy wipers and DRā€™s just donā€™t mix well. But on the way home everything was nice and dry and I got to hit the fun pedal and listen to the exhaust sing a few times. Amazing I can hook in every gear now, well at least I think it can. Lol
I have no idea how yall have traction issues, i currently cant spin 2nd gear whatsoever at any rpm unless i clutch dump, and i have stock tires i think all seasons for 20ā€ wheels

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I have no idea how yall have traction issues, i currently cant spin 2nd gear whatsoever at any rpm unless i clutch dump, and i have stock tires i think all seasons for 20ā€ wheels
LOL WUT?

For real though, are you making boost? I need to have a ton of heat in my PS4s to not blow the tires off. Even rolling into WOT in 2nd, by the time I hit 5,500-6,000 rpm I am fighting traction.

Dr.Patterson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patterson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Thereā€™s no way šŸ˜«šŸ˜«

Sponsored

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
LOL WUT?

For real though, are you making boost? I need to have a ton of heat in my PS4s to not blow the tires off. Even rolling into WOT in 2nd, by the time I hit 5,500-6,000 rpm I am fighting traction.
This is why i need to check my datalogs lmao i need to order the cable, unless yall know how to grab one from the tdn app
First gear burns the rubber, but on dry 65 deg weather today, 30 minutes ago, 2nd gear from 3k and from 6k, to redline into third gear, zero spin. Hooks up nice.

i will add in, ive only felt 500hp previously, now since i should be around 700-750 crank hp, i dont exactly know how it should feel, but i do kind of think it feels like its closer to 550-600whp, instead of 700whp as it should. I have a couple things i wanna do to make sure im not leaking and then i gotta see whatsup

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2021 Tesla M3P
LOL WUT?

I'm at 632whp dynoed, plus 35-40 after a recent revision from Wengerd and only spin in 1st as long as the road and tires are warm. Sometimes if the stars align I can dead hook all the way through 1st on a hot day, feels pretty wild lol. 2nd can get squirrelly in colder temps though for sure. I'm manual running NT555R2s for what it's worth, love these tires.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
I'm at 632whp dynoed, plus 35-40 after a recent revision from Wengerd and only spin in 1st as long as the road and tires are warm. Sometimes if the stars align I can dead hook all the way through 1st on a hot day, feels pretty wild lol. 2nd can get squirrelly in colder temps though for sure. I'm manual running NT555R2s for what it's worth, love these tires.
Im at sea level with a 120 pully, most people say 680-700whp is what i should get on 93, maybe im wrong but soon il post a log and have the experts here take a look!

Dr.Patterson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patterson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Iā€™m glad you said you like the nittoR2. I currently have the nitto555g2 and cannot hook under 40 mph. I was looking at those and the nt05

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
Im at sea level with a 120 pully, most people say 680-700whp is what i should get on 93, maybe im wrong but soon il post a log and have the experts here take a look!
Manual or auto? Depends on the temps, dyno, and believe it or not even tires and tire pressure. But you should definitely be around 700 given you've got longtubes, catback, G3X+G4 intercooler, and manual.

Sponsored

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m glad you said you like the nittoR2. I currently have the nitto555g2 and cannot hook under 40 mph. I was looking at those and the nt05
Yeah there's a WORLD of difference between the R2 and the G2, and you should definitely upgrade the rear. G2 is more of a cornering-oriented tire from what I've heard, I run them in the front. I heard the NT05s aren't as good as the 555s until they're totally warmed up, but I really can't speak highly enough of the NT555R2s.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Manual or auto? Depends on the temps, dyno, and believe it or not even tires and tire pressure. But you should be right around 700 given you've got longtubes, catback, G3X+G4 intercooler, and manual.
Yup, catless longtubes, 120 g3x, g4 intercooler, manual. Temps have been bad but today was alright. I also pulled the trigger on a boost gauge and vacuum block so il know sure enough soon

Dr.Patterson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patterson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yeah there's a WORLD of difference between the R2 and the G2, and you should definitely upgrade the rear. G2 is more of a cornering-oriented tire from what I've heard, I run them in the front. I heard the NT05s aren't as good as the 555s until they're totally warmed up, but I really can't speak highly enough of the NT555R2s.
Do you have a drag pack or what size wheel are you running?

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
Yup, catless longtubes, 120 g3x, g4 intercooler, manual. Temps have been bad but today was alright. I also pulled the trigger on a boost gauge and vacuum block so il know sure enough soon
If you end up on dynoing it, make sure to not under-inflate your tires. Grippier tires = more rolling friction = better on the street but worse if you're shooting for dyno numbers in 4th/5th gear.

Just 285/35R19 and grip is only really an issue in 1st, but with 80% throttle I usually hook pretty well.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
20ā€ stock wheels, non performance pack, stock tires. Im not sure if theyre all seasons or summer, i forget
Sponsored