Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That’s an awesome and very clean professional install.

If possible I would be keen to see a photo or two of the wiring up by the stock battery.
For the sake of learning 😁
I recently was trying to do some wiring and ran into the snag of how to connect in my fused main power wire…
I mounted my fuse block to the support brace just inboard of the battery box. It’s easy enough to run my zero gauge back under the closeout panel and into the fender well.
IMG_9518.jpeg
Sponsored

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Looks awesome! Mine came with a nice setup in the trunk but buying it from a dealer, they had no details on any of the gear that's back there. Sounds good though LOL.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Looks awesome! Mine came with a nice setup in the trunk but buying it from a dealer, they had no details on any of the gear that's back there. Sounds good though LOL.
thanks!

I’m sure if you post pictures of your setup in the infotainment sub forum we can help identify your gear.

Johnny_ynnhoJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
😮😮😮😮😮
The octagon mesh and how the speakers are connected like a gauge cluster shows a coherent design which many people might overlook. Great results, I don't know audio but I know design and dedication. I'm sure it sounds great too lol.

1038578155556__F-CLUFRD-R315__1-1.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
😮😮😮😮😮
The octagon mesh and how the speakers are connected like a gauge cluster shows a coherent design which many people might overlook. Great results, I don't know audio but I know design and dedication. I'm sure it sounds great too lol.

1038578155556__F-CLUFRD-R315__1-1.png
Thank you! The gauge cluster motif was my initial inspiration for the subwoofer layout. What you can’t really see in the photos is the amplifiers are angled towards the viewer and have a stacked appearance much like the tail lights of our cars. The mesh covering the amp opening is the same hex size from the front grill.

Bullit69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Damn this install is Fucken tits!!!!!

absolutely stunning !!

justa20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
What material are those trim pieces? How'd you do the grate ^_~

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
What material are those trim pieces? How'd you do the grate ^_~
The base material is 1/2” MDF covered with Sunbrella Horizon marine vinyl.
The grate I formed by cutting a 1/2” template to match the hole opening in the floor. Next I made a plug for that template hole that was 3/8” smaller in diameter. I then made a box from 1/2” MDF with the template on the bottom and the plug on the top and sandwhiched the metal piece between them. A hydraulic shop press provides the necessary force to press the grill into shape.

Sponsored

Johnny_ynnhoJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Thank you! The gauge cluster motif was my initial inspiration for the subwoofer layout. What you can’t really see in the photos is the amplifiers are angled towards the viewer and have a stacked appearance much like the tail lights of our cars. The mesh covering the amp opening is the same hex size from the front grill.
You got it right all the way through, the 3 amps are angled like tail lights too? Or an illusion by the lighting. Excellent results.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
How much weight do you think you added with your entire setup?

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You got it right all the way through, the 3 amps are angled like tail lights too? Or an illusion by the lighting. Excellent results.
Yes they are angled. I couldn’t stack them quite as much as the tail lights as the spare tire well wasn’t deep enough to allow it. But the angle hides all the wiring so it works.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
How much weight do you think you added with your entire setup?
Don’t know, and to be honest I don’t care either. LOL
I’m not racing the car so weight means nothing. I also did a ton of bolt-ons so any weight added has been negated by an extra 200hp.
Sponsored