23 S550 Tracking Thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’d take it all with a grain of salt. Mine was scheduled for March 13. Then it moved to Mar 1st. Then it moved to February 28. Yesterday it updated and said it was in production, but the build schedule is now showing Mar 3. It also says my window sticker is available to view, but when I clicked on it, it said no window sticker available yet. Who knows what’s happening.
FYI your car goes into production about a week before the actual blend date (the date when everything comes together and the car is assembled) so production on your car has indeed started. You should be able to see your window sticker in the next day or two
Sponsored

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
Ok. That’s good to know. Thanks!

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Where are you seeing BUILD SCHEDULE? …regarding the window sticker, I have read numerous posts stating that they did not have access to theirs, maybe it does not work at all.

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
It took a day or two after it went into production, but I can see my window sticker now.

Sponsored

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
Got in from Houston last evening about 5:45. Flew ther in the morning and drove her home. So glad I cx’d the order and found this. Awesome drive home getting acquainted. This car is comfortably fast. You never feel out of control but is sure does get up and go when you ask
6E597758-A460-4F18-8399-C8B293A6FB4E.jpeg
356F157F-06AE-4507-A03A-7F9979E252BE.jpeg

kadefreeman38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kade
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Anyone have an April production date? Still no update on mine so I’ve almost given up hope but was curious if anyone else had a April date

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Anyone have an April production date? Still no update on mine so I’ve almost given up hope but was curious if anyone else had a April date
I would call your dealer or do a chat with Ford Performance. If you haven’t been scheduled yet, I’d say it’s not looking good and you should start looking at dealer inventory (unless you want an S650)

kadefreeman38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kade
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I would call your dealer or do a chat with Ford Performance. If you haven’t been scheduled yet, I’d say it’s not looking good and you should start looking at dealer inventory (unless you want an S650)
Yeah I don’t want a s650, I just figured since I ordered one before the banks closed I’d get one but I suppose I was mistaken lol ordered 11/30/22 but I have yet to find one in my spec

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah I don’t want a s650, I just figured since I ordered one before the banks closed I’d get one but I suppose I was mistaken lol ordered 11/30/22 but I have yet to find one in my spec
That’s a bummer. If you go to the build & price site you can choose options and look up dealer inventory. I’m sure the chances of finding one with everything you picked is probably slim but maybe you can find one with some of your top options. Good luck!

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
After 18 days, my car is still waiting in NJ to be shipped.
Delivery ETA according to my dealer was 3/15. Now it changed to 'pending update'.

This is by far the worst experience I ever had when buying a new car.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 18 days, my car is still waiting in NJ to be shipped.
Delivery ETA according to my dealer was 3/15. Now it changed to 'pending update'.

This is by far the worst experience I ever had when buying a new car.
…so, it was transported from Flat Rock to NJ and is now awaiting the last leg of the trip to your dealer?

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
…so, it was transported from Flat Rock to NJ and is now awaiting the last leg of the trip to your dealer?
It is waiting to be shipped to Antwerp/Belgium. The vessel is expected to be underway for about 15 to 20 days. Arrived in Belgium it is cleared through customs and prepared for the European market before being transported to the dealer. This again takes a total of 20 to 30 days.

All in all, it means waiting for at least another 45 days if there are no further major delays once it's on the vessel.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, I did not look at your signature, I assumed that you lived in NJ USA in which case that would have made for very odd circumstances.
At least you know that it has been produced and ‘has your name on it’, the best of luck to you that this moves along.
Sponsored