Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
same with me, going back to my one and only notification which still says

Same with me, entering my one and only notification still stating the week of March 6 I tried the ‘tracking’ option, there on the blue ‘column of stages’ it states the week of Feb 28, but Feb 28 is a Tuesday, not a Monday, so I am not sure that I can rely on it as being accurate. I would rather have it arrive later than earlier so the salt dust on the roads has time to wash away!
Same here. Mine went from March 13 to March 1 to February 28. Doesn’t make much sense to me.
Sponsored

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Well canceled my order. Dealer couldn’t tell us anything and I agree that it is not looking good. Have a line on a new 2022 that if all goes well I will bring home Monday. Unfortunately it doesn’t have the Nite Pony package or Showstopper red interior. Has everything else and a few others. Has the 20 inch premium wheels. Not sure how I feel about those but they are 265/35/20’s and I do like that. Also has the 3.55 rear axel ratio so that is nice. Overall I think I will be very happy. Wish me luck on Monday.
The 20” wheels also provide the Cowl Bracing, which does make a difference. I “believe” it also includes the lower “K” brace found on the PP cars but I’ve yet to crawl under and look. I get compliments on the OEM wheels, they suit the car well. If not there are a TON of wheel options out there. I live some of the SVE options but every time I consider changes I decide that the OEM 20’s fill the wheel openings nicely and are easy to clean so I forget it….

Last edited:

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
The 20” wheels also provide the Cowl Bracing, which does make a difference. I “believe” it also includes the lower “K” brace found on the PP cars but I’ve yet to crawl under and look. I get compliments on the OEM wheels, they suit the car well. If not there are a TON of wheel options out there. I live some of the SVE options but every time I consider changes I decide that the OEM 20’s fill the wheel openings nicely and are easy to clean so I forget it….
Well ended up pulling the trigger on a different 23. It was in Houston. Sent to the dealer decked out for a ca show. Had the Showstopper red interior that I really wanted. Rapid red with black race stripe. Looks awesome. 3.55 rear axel and the 20 inch premium wheels. Going to fly to Houston and drive it home this week. Glad I dropped the order. Pretty sure it wasn’t going to happen. It will be a nice 6.5 hour drive home for us to get acquainted.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Well ended up pulling the trigger on a different 23. It was in Houston. Sent to the dealer decked out for a ca show. Had the Showstopper red interior that I really wanted. Rapid red with black race stripe. Looks awesome. 3.55 rear axel and the 20 inch premium wheels. Going to fly to Houston and drive it home this week. Glad I dropped the order. Pretty sure it wasn’t going to happen. It will be a nice 6.5 hour drive home for us to get acquainted.
Outstanding! Glad it will work out after all!

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Latest update states my car is officially in production. This is going faster than I thought.

Sponsored

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Thanks for sharing, Orion, it made me check mine and it too is in production! …and my ‘build week’ dropped from March 6 to March 2!
Things are moving rather quickly, anybody with an early March build date may want to check your status…

kadefreeman38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kade
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Wish I’d get any updates on my car :( ordered 11/30/22 all i have is the confirmation they got the order and the usual 45 day update

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
I ordered Sep27 received one ‘check-in’ email and one sharing my build date Jan12…it took a while.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’m worried that because it’s getting late and almost time for the 2024 to be built my 2023 won’t be built
I haven’t been following when the scheduling emails come out but if it’s similar to 2022, this Thursday should be the last scheduling of S550 for March. It looks like most April builds have been pushed up to March also, so I would say if you want an S550 and don’t get a scheduling email by the end of the week, start looking at dealer inventories.

Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Latest update states my car is officially in production. This is going faster than I thought.
I know my cheeks unclenched a bunch once it was in production. Then I just worried about something goofy happening in transit. It all works out. Getting there.

kadefreeman38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kade
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I haven’t been following when the scheduling emails come out but if it’s similar to 2022, this Thursday should be the last scheduling of S550 for March. It looks like most April builds have been pushed up to March also, so I would say if you want an S550 and don’t get a scheduling email by the end of the week, start looking at dealer inventories.
Ive been looking still no luck :/ i wanted a premium manual with performance package with v8 but you’d be surprised how difficult they are to find :(

kadefreeman38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kade
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Where do you get your info about scheduling? That’s the most helpful thing I’ve read in a minute ab this whole thing before I couldn’t find a straight response

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Where do you get your info about scheduling? That’s the most helpful thing I’ve read in a minute ab this whole thing before I couldn’t find a straight response
There used to be a guy over at Blue Oval Forums that had access to the scheduling for all the Ford & Lincoln products and he would post the weekly scheduling updates there. And one of the members here would copy it over for all of us. For example, Mustang scheduling usually took place the second to last or last Thursday of each month for the following month. Unfortunately he is no longer able to post the scheduling (either retired or his access was revoked) so it’s been a guessing game for MY2023 scheduling. There’s a very long and similar tracking thread for 2022 if you’re interested in checking it out, will give you a good idea of how scheduling went last year. Almost a moot point this late in the production run but it was interesting to see how quickly or how long folks had to wait to be scheduled. And unfortunately some never did.

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for sharing, Orion, it made me check mine and it too is in production! …and my ‘build week’ dropped from March 6 to March 2!
Things are moving rather quickly, anybody with an early March build date may want to check your status…
I’d take it all with a grain of salt. Mine was scheduled for March 13. Then it moved to Mar 1st. Then it moved to February 28. Yesterday it updated and said it was in production, but the build schedule is now showing Mar 3. It also says my window sticker is available to view, but when I clicked on it, it said no window sticker available yet. Who knows what’s happening.
Sponsored