Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Handed the Ford Escape back to the dealership as they had my baby ready. Brian, Master Tech at Meadowvale, stayed late last night and got the new plugs installed plus came in this morning, on his day off, cause he was frustrated with my girl being bad.

Apparently, two cylinders were misfiring due to the plugs from the Phase 2 kit being faulty/defective. The new plugs that Roush sent were swapped in and a reflash of the tune was done just to be sure. Then he let it idle for 15 minutes yesterday with no problems went home late and came back to start it up again and take it for a road test. Guess what? No problems.

I took her for an hour-long drive today. Everything under the sun; from Normal Mode to Sport Mode to Track Mode. Light driving, heavy driving etc. Not a single stumble or stall.

Some of the burbles and pops scared the F out of some of the drivers around me LOL. LOVE IT but I will say if you think 460hp is on the edge you ain't seen anything! 750 is a whole new level of "ZOMGWTFWASTHATACOP?"
Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Handed the Ford Escape back to the dealership as they had my baby ready. Brian, Master Tech at Meadowvale, stayed late last night and got the new plugs installed plus came in this morning, on his day off, cause he was frustrated with my girl being bad.

Apparently, two cylinders were misfiring due to the plugs from the Phase 2 kit being faulty/defective. The new plugs that Roush sent were swapped in and a reflash of the tune was done just to be sure. Then he let it idle for 15 minutes yesterday with no problems went home late and came back to start it up again and take it for a road test. Guess what? No problems.

I took her for an hour-long drive today. Everything under the sun; from Normal Mode to Sport Mode to Track Mode. Light driving, heavy driving etc. Not a single stumble or stall.

Some of the burbles and pops scared the F out of some of the drivers around me LOL. LOVE IT but I will say if you think 460hp is on the edge you ain't seen anything! 750 is a whole new level of "ZOMGWTFWASTHATACOP?"
Congrats, this is great news!

At some point down the road Iā€™d love to see you post a thread about your experience with this and how things are going. I may have a vested interest!

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Congrats, this is great news!

At some point down the road Iā€™d love to see you post a thread about your experience with this and how things are going. I may have a vested interest!
Will do. The link in my signature is my build journal. However, I havenā€™t posted anything on the full supercharger experience yet because I just got it back today so thatā€™ll be probably Monday.

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do. The link in my signature is my build journal. However, I havenā€™t posted anything on the full supercharger experience yet because I just got it back today so thatā€™ll be probably Monday.
Thank you, thatā€™s perfect!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Guys, I got super lucky tonight!

Got popped for doing 86 in a 55mph zone. Right at my exit. Two reasons for a reckless ticket here in VA: 20+ over or anything over 85mph.

I saw him coming up fast right to my ass. Then he threw on the blues. I turned on the hazard lights and slowly found the next safe side road to pull over on. Turned on the interior lights and cut the engine off.

He was really chill and asked why I was going that fast. Told him I didn't realize I was at that speed.

He took my license, asked if it was my car. Came back 2-3min later and told me to "just slow it down."

The whole thing lasted 5min max. I'm sure he was looking for bigger fish since it was 12:30am on Sat. I hadn't been drinking or doing anything else. Just a clean looking white dude driving his hopped up car home. I was ~2mi from home.

6wzm4p.jpg

JohnnyGT vs JohnnyLaw 3-0

This is not a brag, well maybe a little. But I've gotten very lucky with this car. Helps I have 12+ years of a flawless record after a bad reckless string with old cars in my younger days.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I was just cruising home late. Got stuck in single lane traffic on a major highway for a while. The road opened up finally when I took the exit. So I rowed through the gears a bit...it just sounds so good!

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Caught this sunset yesterday cruising back roads with the top down. Normally this time of year, with the sugar cane harvest in full swing, back road cruising is risking clods of mud to dodge. We've had minimal rain for the last 5 weeks, so no mud (yet)

sun.jpg

Sponsored

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Guys, I got super lucky tonight!

Got popped for doing 86 in a 55mph zone. Right at my exit. Two reasons for a reckless ticket here in VA: 20+ over or anything over 85mph.

I saw him coming up fast right to my ass. Then he threw on the blues. I turned on the hazard lights and slowly found the next safe side road to pull over on. Turned on the interior lights and cut the engine off.

He was really chill and asked why I was going that fast. Told him I didn't realize I was at that speed.

He took my license, asked if it was my car. Came back 2-3min later and told me to "just slow it down."

The whole thing lasted 5min max. I'm sure he was looking for bigger fish since it was 12:30am on Sat. I hadn't been drinking or doing anything else. Just a clean looking white dude driving his hopped up car home. I was ~2mi from home.

6wzm4p.jpg

JohnnyGT vs JohnnyLaw 3-0

This is not a brag, well maybe a little. But I've gotten very lucky with this car. Helps I have 12+ years of a flawless record after a bad reckless string with old cars in my younger days.

Over 85 is reckless??

Thatā€™s nuts. In my AO under 85 is impeding traffic. Seriously, traffic is often moving at 85-90. Last week headed to Dallas, I averaged north of 85 mph and was regularly passed by traffic exceeding 100.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Over 85 is reckless??

Thatā€™s nuts. In my AO under 85 is impeding traffic. Seriously, traffic is often moving at 85-90. Last week headed to Dallas, I averaged north of 85 mph and was regularly passed by traffic exceeding 100.
Come on over to the East Coast where we have a different definition of reckless. We call it Interstate 95. Just came back from a short vaca with the grandkids to Universal Orlando. We took the wifeā€™s Volvo for the needed space. If I had a a dollar for every moron on the road Iā€™d be eating fillet mignon for a month. Max speed limit was 70. Had the cruise control set for 81 and was constantly passed as if I was standing still.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Itā€™s the time of year where itā€™s going down to the mid to high 60s here and boy you can feel these engines wake up. The car just moves to another level. Track mode just gets more fun. :clap:

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Recharged the ceramic coating with a quick detail.

19F3A506-A4BF-4F4A-94EE-D25592E841BA.jpeg

A680E408-C46B-4D9C-BCCF-E60DDABAEF9E.jpeg

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not trying to top your stories but here in the ATL we have a little 60 mile perimeter loop around the town called I-285. Depending on the mood of the driver you are blocking, 85 mph on this road will get you either a. the finger, b. hit in the ass end, or c. shot at.
Sponsored