Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on M6G. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the Mustang community. Please keep in mind, if you have the 'Mod' bug, this will not help cover modifications.

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Mustang, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Mustang now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Hey Zach, Will this offer be in effect long enough for those of us waitng for Mustangs to be built to take advantage?
Thanks.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach, Will this offer be in effect long enough for those of us waitng for Mustangs to be built to take advantage?
Thanks.
Yes, we're planning on keeping it in place for a few months while we roll out our website, etc.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
yes, that would be great.. I'm having a hard time deciding on years/mileage without seeing a table unless it's exactly the same as flood fords.. I just had a quote done last fall, but didn't pull the trigger..
Not long after the new year the price (lowest mileage anyway) went up a few hundred $$, making me wonder if it is worth it now. Thanks to Florida law we have to buy the plan from a Florida dealer or Ford online.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I have tried to get extended warranties in the past and never found one that fit my usage. Typically, I would like 3 - 5 years and 3000 miles per year. I am not willing to pay for 12k - 15k miles per year, which is what I always get quoted.

Sponsored

websterzx10r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP 6 spd
Email Sent. Thanks for the information. How can this be applied to a car that has a out of warranty car?

Last edited:

Hook88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible - Atlas Blue
Not long after the new year the price (lowest mileage anyway) went up a few hundred $$, making me wonder if it is worth it now. Thanks to Florida law we have to buy the plan from a Florida dealer or Ford online.
I've never considered purchasing this but it seems purchasing from Ford online would be better than from most Florida dealerships. I may ask Mullinax Ford when my 2022 order arrives. They allowed me to order a new Mustang for MSRP, no dealer fees, plus the $1,000 rebate. I was unsuccessful in finding any other Florida dealerships to touch that deal. Most had dealer add ons, were silent about the rebate, and had pretty hefty dealer fees. So my hopes are that Mullinax wouldn't price gouge on extended service plans. Stinks we are the only state that can't take advantage of this opportunity.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I have tried to get extended warranties in the past and never found one that fit my usage. Typically, I would like 3 - 5 years and 3000 miles per year. I am not willing to pay for 12k - 15k miles per year, which is what I always get quoted.
This can be tailored to your driving habits. We've had Shelby owners do this with a short mileage, long term option that is more cost effective for them.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I've never considered purchasing this but it seems purchasing from Ford online would be better than from most Florida dealerships. I may ask Mullinax Ford when my 2022 order arrives. They allowed me to order a new Mustang for MSRP, no dealer fees, plus the $1,000 rebate. I was unsuccessful in finding any other Florida dealerships to touch that deal. Most had dealer add ons, were silent about the rebate, and had pretty hefty dealer fees. So my hopes are that Mullinax wouldn't price gouge on extended service plans. Stinks we are the only state that can't take advantage of this opportunity.
Not totally related, get the Ford X Plan (join the Mustang Club or ?), it greatly reduces the fees the dealer can add on.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on M6G. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the Mustang community. Please keep in mind, if you have the 'Mod' bug, this will not help cover modifications.

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Mustang, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Mustang now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Thank you Zach, and also to your team, for making this available. I just purchased one and was able to use all my new car purchase FordPass Rewards points to get an amazing price. I just want you and everyone here to know this was a super easy, seamless and very quick process. Fantastic!

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I just got a quote, but there isn't any info on what this covers. Also it was $100 over "dealer cost" instead of $50.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI, Florida has a law that requires extended service plans to only be purchased from dealerships in the state, and the price has to be MSRP or higher. You cannot purchase from an out-of-state dealer unless that dealer is licensed to sell the plans in Florida, and even then they must sell to you at MSRP or higher. This is a law that was passed by some dealership lobbying groups to "protect" the business (who cares about the customer right?).

Also FYI, all paperwork is electronic and you are never mailed anything to the address you use when purchasing. So just use a non-Florida address of a friend or relative. Service contract is usable at any Ford dealership, including Florida.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
This can be tailored to your driving habits. We've had Shelby owners do this with a short mileage, long term option that is more cost effective for them.
Good to know. I'll contact you. I tried the online link and it could not provide a quote for me.
Sponsored

Last edited: