Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
It’s a bit loud to me, by my 20-year-old doesn’t think so… Some clips here:
Nice. Not too loud in the video. How much louder is it if you're just cruising at low rpms going 30 to 50 mph with the top down?
Sponsored

sopherland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium VB
Every time I see something shipped by FedEx I get worried. Around here they suck. They leave packages in the rain, throw them and one time left a delivery at our mailbox which is 1/4 mile from the house and in the snow. I hate FedEx around here.
Luckily this delivery went fine and I got the spoiler installed (removing the adhesive on my old one was the worst thing ever). What’s with delivery companies not knocking on the door anymore by the way? They just leave expensive packages and walk away.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What’s with delivery companies not knocking on the door anymore by the way? They just leave expensive packages and walk away.
Probably a combination of drivers afraid of covid or losing time just saying hi if someone answers the door before they can get away.

I hate finding things hours later and only because I got an email or text saying it was delivered.

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Not too loud in the video. How much louder is it if you're just cruising at low rpms going 30 to 50 mph with the top down?
Its not bad. top up, some drone around 1700-2000 rpm just at throttle tip-in, like going up a steep hill and lugging a bit. Easily remedied with the A10. Top down it's not loud to me. Either way, you can have a conversation at most any time except those moments of drone. I don't have a go pro and iphone mic not great for interior sound recordings so I did not post any. I was (pleasantly) surprised to hear the car from outside on this run. There's a throttle (?) wail that I think is pretty cool.: .. Disclaimer... I don't drive like this a lot... just this once!

Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
That's not loud. Or if it is then I guess my straight pipes are obnoxious.

Last edited:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Drove it to work. 47 and sunny today. Rest of the week looks similar weather wise with a few days in the 50's. Sounds like a week of early enjoyment to me lol
Same here. It's been warm again. I moved the parking sticker back to the Mustang for now. Love hearing the exhaust echo off the buildings in downtown DC. Coming home just past the mall, 2nd gear on 14th street... 😍

I've had a couple guards outside The White House give me thumbs up in the morning. 😂

Last edited:

Ravax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Euro / 2017 Ecoboost Adam tuned
I removed the engine cover, installed the steeda strut brace (custom painted to match the car) and also replaced that ugly transparent suppository and installed the Mishimoto coolant tank :D looks a gajillion times better now! :D :D :D
20220201_140340.jpg

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
FINALLY was able to order the Motorola MA1 wireless Android Auto dongle. It's been hopelessly sold out. Released end of January on Amazon and now Target. Even when I get notification email from Target with it back in stock, it sold out in literally seconds.

Got one coming end of March from Amazon (demand's been that high), am very curious, because the BT connection in the Bullitt is just trash. I've tried master resets and re-pairing multiple times, but each time I get in the car where other cars would start playing my BT music, this one says "Not Provided." Infuriates the hell out of me. Androids are also notorious for BT issues, but come on Samsung, your flagship phone should play music via BT without re-launching apps and re-pairing all the time. The AA dongle should take care of that.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
FINALLY was able to order the Motorola MA1 wireless Android Auto dongle. It's been hopelessly sold out. Released end of January on Amazon and now Target. Even when I get notification email from Target with it back in stock, it sold out in literally seconds.

Got one coming end of March from Amazon (demand's been that high), am very curious, because the BT connection in the Bullitt is just trash. I've tried master resets and re-pairing multiple times, but each time I get in the car where other cars would start playing my BT music, this one says "Not Provided." Infuriates the hell out of me. Androids are also notorious for BT issues, but come on Samsung, your flagship phone should play music via BT without re-launching apps and re-pairing all the time. The AA dongle should take care of that.
My MA1 from Amazon arrived yesterday. Will review in the next few days in my ancient thread asking about wireless Android Auto adapters. Won't be much comparing it to wired Android Auto though because I refuse to take my phone out of my pocket so have never used Android auto before.

Sponsored

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Been using it for a few days, works perfectly so far! One hiccup where Android Auto wouldn't load but turning off the car and back on fixed that immediately. Recommend it.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
My MA1 from Amazon arrived yesterday. Will review in the next few days in my ancient thread asking about wireless Android Auto adapters. Won't be much comparing it to wired Android Auto though because I refuse to take my phone out of my pocket so have never used Android auto before.
I hate taking my phone out too, that's why that stupid "Not Provided" pisses me off so much. It does it for wife's F150 too with my phone, so something tells me my Samsung is the culprit.

Interesting that you've never really used AA. I use it basically daily and it's a must on long road trips. Although I like more complete navi from the car in my cluster, the inability to see alt routes easily or easily adding favorite spots (like I have in my Goolge Maps) is one of the reasons it's AA for me.

Been using it for a few days, works perfectly so far! One hiccup where Android Auto wouldn't load but turning off the car and back on fixed that immediately. Recommend it.
Lucky you guys for getting your hands on it. Can't wait for mine. March 27th from Amazon right now. Don't know if it's chip-related (probably), but it's virtually the first approved one, so it's popular.
Tried on Target, but people must have bots/code written to auto-buy on Target, because this is what happened to me:

2022_02_08_11_06_37_.png

Lot of good the alert of "back in stock" did for me, it was literally seconds up and then poof. Gone.

demon67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Coupe / 21 GT Premium 6MT
Looking forward to the review. I am in queue to get the AA Wireless unit from the indiegogo campaign in late March. Skeptical on the date though as the last few updates have been about delayed shipping due to various issues.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Yesterday, removed the engine cover because it looks dumb, oil change and a rear diff fluid change. Used the XL-3 additive and motorcraft 75W-85 and used the zip tie dipstick method to get to 9mm below fill hole. Had approx .3 liters left in second bottle after I was done.
5A0BC12E-B239-4554-8A04-374EA0C4121B.jpeg
8B8BE70C-73F8-4988-A38D-CE2CBE30EA9D.jpeg

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Got this bad boy installed on Sunday. Big fan of it. Size is great, really like the flat spots on top and bottom, but my hand naturally gravitates to the transition from flat to round on the upper right which is a strange place to hold. I’ve not been out ripping it, but holding it at 9 and 3 when I do should be great.
Downside - there are a couple gaps. The silver trims don’t get flush with the black plastic on the back right now. My assumption is there’s too much leather in the recesses, but that’s something I can tackle later. I just wanted to get it installed. There’s another gap between the right silver trim piece and the perforated leather on the arm. Unsure how or what to do to fix that, probably just gonna have to live with it.
Last thing is I did buy a heated wheel. It doesn’t heat nearly as well as my stock wheel, but it definitely will get warm just not as quick or toasty as stock.
Can post more pics if wanted, just lemme know what angles you’re trying to see.
49FBA039-4EAE-4D9A-BCD1-F4F72FC021E1.jpeg
Sponsored