Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Got the MT’s mounted on the Weld wheels today.

78C02335-F877-4489-B4AE-A5F5792083D6.jpeg

Twister_Orange_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mustang GT Premium
Not sure if I posted this or not, but I pulled the trigger on the pre-built Steeda Sport Springs and Proaction shocks and struts with rear shock mount and Steeda Camber plates. I confirmed ($20 cellphone borescope camera) that the idiots that installed my sport springs last summer did NOT cut down the jounce bumper thinggys, but left them off the front, and left them uncut on the rear. Pisses me off.

Anyway, the stock units lost their magic after 12K miles, and this makes it plug and play for me plus an alignment. Really looking forward to getting the bits on the car. I have a NO sticker policy for the Bullitt, but am wishing Steeda had a discrete decal. Afterall, once this is done, I'll have the Steeda rear IRC bracing, front lower strut brace, shocks, struts, and clutch spring....... I see no need so far for sway bar or other IRS pieces, but I'm sure I will be back to the well............. lol

I also bought the Steeda rear shifter bracket mount, and will put it in when I change out the transmission fluid this summer.

Other than that, I discovered that the fat @$$ of the car has the rear wheel wells sticking out farther than the mirrors, and I scuffed my paint on the passenger wheel well while cramming it into my garage. MthrFR.....
Okay, so for the rest of time I will remember you comment here because I did not know that about the mirror and rear quarter panels. Well, I at least never paid attention when parking in the garage. Thank you for that input.

I'm in the process of getting lowering parts to improve the stance. Wondering if anyone has input on basic needs for someone new to cars (truck guy). I'm interested in the Ford performance street springs as they say they fit on factory shocks and struts. Is that true? Is that basically true for any aftermarket springs? Do I need camber plates to bring it back to factory alignment? Will it remain under warranty if I go aftermarket (I'm interested in Steeda)? I just am ignorant to the whole thing and don't want to purchase things I don't need.

I will most likely track it, but I need to treat the build as something I can drive every weekend and have fun in. The tracking of it will be few and far between.

Thanks for any advice and help. I'm impatiently waiting for a set of wheels and tires to ship. SVE SP2 19x10/11

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hi all,

This might not be the right forum to ask, but I know this gets ton of traffic and views.

Has anyone tried a windshield anti-glare film? I don't really want to tint my windshield, but I wear glasses and have astigmatism. Even though my prescription is pretty weak, the glare I've been seeing lately is downright painful. All the lifted brodozers and then also the stupid OH drivers that insist on driving with brights on with oncoming traffic make evening/early am driving dangerous. My windshield is clean and has no cracks.

Am thinking something like 3M anti-glare film, but am wondering if anyone has any experience/success stories. Upgrading my actual glasses with better anti-glare coating is also on my list.
I have my windshield tinted with an 80% ceramic film, 10/10 would recommend. Massively reduced glare at night with no loss of vision. And the sun isn't even perceptible on your skin when you're driving down the road.

Sponsored

DansFLHTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I tried Meguires Ultra Finishing Polish M-205 on the black panal on the trunk lid with minimal success.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Got this handsome devil delivered about an hour ago. Gonna hopefully try to tackle the install this weekend if I’m not encased in a block of ice.
4BCE75CA-6870-4BD7-BF35-5330E6953CDA.jpeg

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Installed White Madness Garage automatic shifter kit.
B0B79ECE-5979-4156-8B30-AC12A77AB6F6.jpeg

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Installed White Madness Garage automatic shifter kit.
B0B79ECE-5979-4156-8B30-AC12A77AB6F6.jpeg
I see you also have the aluminium rings for the volume/tune knobs. Are those nice?
Also, it doesn't look like Recaros, so I wonder - does the premium pckg not come with heated/cooled seats?

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Wow! How much did you get? We got about 6" that has the consistency of dust here in the Berkshires as it was blistering cold (2*) when it fell.
Sorry, I know you weren't asking me, but...
Dang! Here in Colorado. I got 10" of snow. But, got out today, not yesterday though.

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Jacked her off the ground this morning in anticipation of getting the Steeda K-Member brace.
20220203_110631.jpg
Enjoy that install lol.
Sponsored