Prices are on the rise......

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
'
I think that's been established. You don't need to keep repeating yourself.

I don't get why people feel the need to constantly say they don't agree with someone else doing something they enjoy doing. You do you and stop judging other people.
Ok, I'll bite.... Care to share why you do? It would never occur to me to do such a thing. And on a side note, do you think it is right to add information that is unsolicited? Have you considered that by doing so you could possibly influence the outcome of the auction? All you are doing is creating and/or contributing to a bunch of hype. Again, why? Hanging around an auction site to monitor is one thing, but participating in something that is none of your business is just odd.
Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R in Iconic Silver
Ok, I'll bite.... Care to share why you do? It would never occur to me to do such a thing. And on a side note, do you think it is right to add information that is unsolicited? Have you considered that by doing so you could possibly influence the outcome of the auction? All you are doing is creating and/or contributing to a bunch of hype. Again, why? Hanging around an auction site to monitor is one thing, but participating in something that is none of your business is just odd.
Is there a rule as to who can comment on the site? No. Watching the auction is sort of like watching anything on the internet. Like YT. Or a live sports event. Or whatever. It's fun and exciting and people comment on what is going on. Are the people whos commenting participating in these events? No.

Is it possible that people hyping a particular car on BaT could lead to people bidding more money? Sure it can happen. But I'd say most people who's spending this kind of money already know about the car and what the market is.

Why do I do it? Because I enjoy it. It's that simple. And guess what, there are tons of other people on that site doing the same thing. It's not like I'm the only one commenting whos not bidding. I'm sure you do tons of shit in your life that I would never think to do. Who I am to judge you for that just because I don't like it?

Do better man.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Is there a rule as to who can comment on the site? No. Watching the auction is sort of like watching anything on the internet. Like YT. Or a live sports event. Or whatever. It's fun and exciting and people comment on what is going on. Are the people whos commenting participating in these events? No.

Is it possible that people hyping a particular car on BaT could lead to people bidding more money? Sure it can happen. But I'd say most people who's spending this kind of money already know about the car and what the market is.

Why do I do it? Because I enjoy it. It's that simple. And guess what, there are tons of other people on that site doing the same thing. It's not like I'm the only one commenting whos not bidding. I'm sure you do tons of shit in your life that I would never think to do. Who I am to judge you for that just because I don't like it?

Do better man.
Thank God we have interested parties from M6G lending a helping hand over at BaT. Its a great thing that you all are so helpful in informing and guiding people in establishing current trends and values.

Imagine what would happen if you stood up in the middle of a Mecum or Barrett-Jackson auction and started to help inform people of what the recent auction prices were. You'd probably be thrown out.

There may be no rule against it over at BaT, but certainly that kind of behavior isn't accepted at any other legitimate auction.

I hope it makes you feel better to help these values along. My approach is that I dont care. Mine is not for sale, and GT350R values don't make me feel better or help reinforce my decision to buy my Rs.

Lol

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Thank God we have interested parties from M6G lending a helping hand over at BaT. Its a great thing that you all are so helpful in informing and guiding people in establishing current trends and values.

Imagine what would happen if you stood up in the middle of a Mecum or Barrett-Jackson auction and started to help inform people of what the recent auction prices were. You'd probably be thrown out.

There may be no rule against it over at BaT, but certainly that kind of behavior isn't accepted at any other legitimate auction.

I hope it makes you feel better to help these values along. My approach is that I dont care. Mine is not for sale, and GT350R values don't make me feel better or help reinforce my decision to buy my Rs.

Lol
Somewhat akin to shill bidding, really.

I watch BaT all the time, and in many cases the auction results are a little inflated. It's interesting to watch and all, but I remain silent and contact the seller directly instead of posting.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Lol
Imagine people at BJ or Mecum hyping up a car that is crossing the block? Oh wait, they do. They will literally stop the bidding to bring special people up to the podium and hype up the car. Drama and hype are a part of live public auctions. If you don't want to be involved with that as a buyer or seller, then there are private auctions and private sales to which you can obtain these cars. The majority of people commenting on BaT auctions are not asking questions or bidding on the car. They are doing it for similar reasons I am.

Please get over yourself.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Imagine people at BJ or Mecum hyping up a car that is crossing the block? Oh wait, they do. They will literally stop the bidding to bring special people up to the podium and hype up the car. Drama and hype are a part of live auctions. If you don't want to be involved with that as a buyer or seller, then there are private auctions and private sales to which you can obtain these cars. The majority of people commenting on BaT auctions are not asking questions or bidding on the car. They are doing it for similar reasons I am.

Please get over yourself.
Not from the crowd, especially the ones who have no business or interest in the auction.

And to your point, you watch the spectacle, not participate in it. If you want to participate, start bidding my friend.

ccrook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Lol
Thank you for your opinion. It has been noted. Again.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Not from the crowd, especially the ones who have no business or interest in the auction.
You're missing the point, but that's probably because your head is up your ass. I find it odd that you say you don't care about prices, and yet I see you commenting (usually in a negative way) in a prices going up thread and taking offense to people commenting on auctions for these cars?

Goodbye.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You're missing the point, but that's probably because your head is up your ass. I find it odd that you say you don't care about prices, and yet I see you in here commenting (usually in a negative way) in a prices going up thread and taking offense to people commenting on auctions for these cars?

Goodbye.
Now now.... There is no need to resort to that kind of talk. Maybe you should step back and take a break for a while.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

Do better man.
Let’s just do away with spectator sports, right? I mean what’s the point…. SMH. By Tommie’s foul logic, people should be castigated for broadcasting and watching Mecum and Barrett Jackson auctions.

Some people are never really happy with staying in their lane.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
You're missing the point, but that's probably because your head is up your ass. I find it odd that you say you don't care about prices, and yet I see you commenting (usually in a negative way) in a prices going up thread and taking offense to people commenting on auctions for these cars?

Goodbye.
Stop feeding the animals. You present a valuable contribution to the site, and I for one, appreciate your efforts.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop feeding the animals. You present a valuable contribution to the site, and I for one, appreciate your efforts.
Thanks man I appreciate that.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I really like the Grabber Lime color. I think black stripes help it, but it's a unique color. I still wish it looked more like the faux version Ford showed when they announced the color, but the actual color is pretty good.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Who didn't know the prices are higher in the last year?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
It’s all bs. Nothing to see here. It’s Bitcoin money, inflation, shill bidding, big bubble, not reality. Insert what I may have missed.

Who didn't know the prices are higher in the last year?
Sponsored