Sponsored

Flat Rock down AGAIN next week! (Week commencing 4th Oct)

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
omg are you KIDDING me. mine is supposed to hit production. i got the window sticker and everything.
I feel your pain. I went through pretty much the same thing with mine. I really didn't think I was going to get it. Took 4 months, from May to September, and there was a couple of shutdowns during the wait, but I must say, I love it, sure you will too. The article didn't say how long the shutdown would be, so that kinda sucks.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain. I went through pretty much the same thing with mine. I really didn't think I was going to get it. Took 4 months, from May to September, and there was a couple of shutdowns during the wait, but I must say, I love it, sure you will too. The article didn't say how long the shutdown would be, so that kinda sucks.
but i assume even though my update page says it’s in production, it’s not?

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
but i assume even though my update page says it’s in production, it’s not?
I guess if they're not open it's not. For me the whole ordering process was weird. Once it said it was built on the tracking website, that was it, nothing else happened. The site said it would be shipped and had an arrival date, but after that, all the info on the tracking site was gone. VIN and everything. I thought, well that was strange. So, after a few more weeks, I decided to call my dealer about it. He said that once it's shipped they remove the info. I got the arrival date from my dealer and it arrived earlier than the date he had given me. I don't think you can figure it out. Very strange, not a great overall experience, but I sure love the car.

Sponsored

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
This reminds me of an argument (stupid, I know) I got in with a Ford dealer a few weekends ago when I tried to order a Mach 1 and they tried to spring a markup on me. “Well it’s because they’re so exclusive and rare right now.” No, they’re not exclusive and rare, Ford just isn’t doing a good job making them right now. Don’t pretend like that’s actually a virtue worthy of extra cash.

Anyway, I’m ordering from Granger 😂

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Well shit, mine was supposed to be next week too lol. Figures. Wonder if that is the reason my window sticker is not filled out

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
and I got a two week bump, so I assume they intend to be shut down first week of november as well. did anyone get a bump to 01 NOV week?

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i called ford performance to check on mine to see...so my build date is the 7th, which now definitely isn't. but he said they aren't tied to production so he can't see delays, but to ask my dealer, and if the salesman doesn't know, there's a zone rep for them that would know and could be in touch with the factory to ask...so i asked my sales guy to hit that rep up and find out if they know anything else. i'm just annoyed as all hell with that. this chip shortage is such an absolute joke and makes us look pathetic relying on others for everything here!

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Well F***, especially for us HP ones.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
i called ford performance to check on mine to see...so my build date is the 7th, which now definitely isn't. but he said they aren't tied to production so he can't see delays, but to ask my dealer, and if the salesman doesn't know, there's a zone rep for them that would know and could be in touch with the factory to ask...so i asked my sales guy to hit that rep up and find out if they know anything else. i'm just annoyed as all hell with that. this chip shortage is such an absolute joke and makes us look pathetic relying on others for everything here!
hang in there Jason...you're almost home! I went through a two week shutdown during my build in July. They announced it right before my production was supposed to start and I still took delivery before their official estimate. You're in line...be patient. It will be worth all the aggravation!

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
and I got a two week bump, so I assume they intend to be shut down first week of november as well. did anyone get a bump to 01 NOV week?

Mine was 10/25

Non HP Mach 1

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hang in there Jason...you're almost home! I went through a two week shutdown during my build in July. They announced it right before my production was supposed to start and I still took delivery before their official estimate. You're in line...be patient. It will be worth all the aggravation!
i know, i have to learn patience in general lol. i honestly don't think i've ever waited this long for a large purchase...even buying my house didn't take 4 months hahaha

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
i know, i have to learn patience in general lol. i honestly don't think i've ever waited this long for a large purchase...even buying my house didn't take 4 months hahaha
hey jersey guys gotta stick together....too much other stuff around to elevate the blood pressure :cwl:
Sponsored