Sponsored

Flat Rock down AGAIN next week! (Week commencing 4th Oct)

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
:clap:
Quite excited for you. I know how much you really were looking forward. Use it in good health.:clap:
Don't disappear now that you got your car….:cwl:
Sponsored

Techapma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, HP, FJG, M6
Whew!!!

According to FP, my car was completed 10/1 and is not impacted by the current shutdown.

Should be at the dealer in a 2-3 weeks.

Now if winter weather will just hold off long enough for me to be able to pick it up, I will be all set.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
I need to stay away from these threads. Makes me think I should just keep my car. Hopefully getting offers from local places along with Carvana and Vroom this week.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
I feel really fortunate. I never get a schedule date, I was just suddenly "In Production" last Monday, and "Built" as of last Thursday. Showing delivery on October 22. I had been hoping to have it by Thanksgiving, so if this plays out I will be thrilled.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
I feel really fortunate. I never get a schedule date, I was just suddenly "In Production" last Monday, and "Built" as of last Thursday. Showing delivery on October 22. I had been hoping to have it by Thanksgiving, so if this plays out I will be thrilled.
When did you order?

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It didn't mine. Built last week, shipped today.

1633374735195.png
wow yours was in production same date it was built. crazy. mines like a week later

Sponsored

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
3 month turn around. How the heck are some people waiting so much longer?

EDIT: Maybe it's just Mach 1's that are taking longer?
Maybe we are through the worst of it. I was honestly expecting four-five months based on what people were saying in July. But Ford has a lot of backlog to clean up by the end of the year. Maybe they have found a way to make some progress. I waited longer for my 2015, but I ordered that one in June, when the books opened, and didn't get it until December after they sorted out the initial production bugs.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
3 month turn around. How the heck are some people waiting so much longer?

EDIT: Maybe it's just Mach 1's that are taking longer?
Mach 1s w/ both hp and 700a package w/o recaros. I ordered 4 months ago, still have over a month to production.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
wow yours was in production same date it was built. crazy. mines like a week later
It actually started showing "In Production" on 9/28, but that was still pretty speedy. I had been checking once a week, and on 9/22 there was nothing but an order date.

BTW, your car and mine are very similar. Mine has the Showstopper Red interior rather than the blue, but other than that it looks like they are the same.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It actually started showing "In Production" on 9/28, but that was still pretty speedy. I had been checking once a week, and on 9/22 there was nothing but an order date.

BTW, your car and mine are very similar. Mine has the Showstopper Red interior rather than the blue, but other than that it looks like they are the same.
nice!’ what was your blend date code up top on your sticker? mine still shows the 7th. i assume ford doesn’t update window stickers for when they close down and don’t produce.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
nice!’ what was your blend date code up top on your sticker? mine still shows the 7th. i assume ford doesn’t update window stickers for when they close down and don’t produce.
I had forgotten that was there, and hadn't looked at it (I remember it from 2014 now that you point it out.) Mine is 9/30, so they hit it.
Sponsored