Sponsored

'22MY Mustang colors (including paint codes)

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
A Grabber Blue Mach 1 should be a shoe-in, but then again this is Ford we're talking about.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Huh? It's on the Mustang list. The Mustang Mach-E is a separate list.
I thought since it is a “Mustang” it would be on the same list; that and the metallic grabber blue paint v the traditional non-metallic blue

Sponsored

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
If I could, I’d put an order in for an eruption green Mach 1 TODAY!!!
so beautiful

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Actually, Twister Orange was available on the '20 & 21 model years, so a two year only color. Grabber Yellow was only available for '21, so that one is a one year only color.

Twister was my favorite of all those available, so I'm sorry to see it go :(
I should have clarified, TO for one year on the new Mach 1. I heard it's the least ordered color for the mustangs possibly leading to its demise.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I should have clarified, TO for one year on the new Mach 1. I heard it's the least ordered color for the mustangs possibly leading to its demise.

Ah, right, yes just the one year on the Mach 1.

The bright high impact colors are usually short lived......Need For Green, Triple Yellow, Grabber Blue.....but Ford tend to offer at least one or two of them a year

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Getting better. I showed the missus the available colors on the '21 Mach 1, and she just said "no." If it were just up to me, Twister Orange is the color it ought to be. But truth be told, the available colors on the '21 Mach 1 is anemic. She's warming up to the idea I'm laying down here, but c'mon Ford, I need some more options...

Sponsored

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
Getting better. I showed the missus the available colors on the '21 Mach 1, and she just said "no." If it were just up to me, Twister Orange is the color it ought to be. But truth be told, the available colors on the '21 Mach 1 is anemic. She's warming up to the idea I'm laying down here, but c'mon Ford, I need some more options...
I feel exactly the same. I was actually about to order a fjg Mach 1, but now I’m holding off so I don’t accidentally miss green!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Getting better. I showed the missus the available colors on the '21 Mach 1, and she just said "no." If it were just up to me, Twister Orange is the color it ought to be. But truth be told, the available colors on the '21 Mach 1 is anemic pathetic. She's warming up to the idea I'm laying down here, but c'mon Ford, I need some more options...
Fixed.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
that eruption green metallic... 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

now i may be interested in trading my car... dark green mustangs > any other color

YUUUUP! That color is a game changer, might head into the dealer and make a deposit tomorrow, Jesus Christ that's a great color. Imagine that with the black accent package?

2022-mustang-eruption-green.jpg