Mustang colors

GDDYP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost Fastback (ETA 9/15/18), 1961 Thunderbird Hardtop
Yes, the 2019 palette is pretty spectacular really, when is the last time you saw any car available in TWO shades of green? Nearly all my cars have been red or white, I've had a few trendy colors (a 1992 S-10 in that crazy purple metallic that fades to royal blue) but got tired of them quickly. The Mustang I have on order is Oxford White because I am planning on keeping the car awhile and know I don't get tired of white plus it's a great color that shows off the new body's sculpture and shape. Red, my favorite color, was a close, close second.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the 2019 palette is pretty spectacular really, when is the last time you saw any car available in TWO shades of green? .
True to a point you can have Dark Highland Green only if you buy a Bullitt and you can only get Need for Green with that stupid stripe. I might consider Need for Green if it wasn't for that stripe.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
True to a point you can have Dark Highland Green only if you buy a Bullitt and you can only get Need for Green with that stupid stripe. I might consider Need for Green if it wasn't for that stripe.
I'd be shocked it the stripe was NOT just vinyl that could be pulled off.

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
So any reason why grabber blue was dropped? Guessing not a popular color? In my city of 800000.. I have the only Grabber Blue GT in town. The only other one is a ecoboom.
It's one of the colors like Competition Orange that they release for a year or two every few years. They both have been around since the late 60s. I live 40 miles south east of Boston and there are three others besides mine running around the area plus a Shelby GT350 too. Mines the only one with black Shelby Stripes.

Plus there are a bunch of S197 Mustangs in Grabber Blue in my area.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
One of the upscale Japanese cars offers a metallic brown that looks almost black except for sharply curved surfaces in some angles of sunlight. I'm, not saying I'd buy one like that, butI would like to see it before opting out. I'd also be tempted by a car in the color of the Marlboro-sponsored race cars of time gone by. It doesn't photograph well, so unless you've seen it in person you probably can't appreciate its impact. I think it has a fading problem, so get rid of it early...

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Plus there are a bunch of S197 Mustangs in Grabber Blue in my area
Same here.Couple GT500's, and V-6's in GB.
Sponsored