Sponsored

Gauging interest in fog lights

Would you purchase a set of aftermarket properly fitted fog lights if they were available?

• Total voters

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Will y’all create an led turn signal for the Mach as well?
I believe these Diode Dynamics turn signals would work for the Mach 1, but don't quote me on that.
Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I guess I need to find out if the 350 and Mach have the same part number for the turn signal. Thanks.
I’d be interested to know as well

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I’d actually be interested in a fog light kit similar to the GT Mustang where it’s in the blinker housing

Gogi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Goran
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Has anyone tried the 2013-2014 GT foglights in the 2021 Mach 1?
Part No's: DR3Z-15201-A (LH) and DR3Z-15200-C (RH)
Unfortunately my Mach 1 has not arrived nor did we get the S197 in Australia so cannot get my hands on the parts to try...

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Has anyone tried the 2013-2014 GT foglights in the 2021 Mach 1?
Part No's: DR3Z-15201-A (LH) and DR3Z-15200-C (RH)
Unfortunately my Mach 1 has not arrived nor did we get the S197 in Australia so cannot get my hands on the parts to try...
I'm going to be doing this next month when my car arrives. No hope that they will plug in, this will be lenses only for now, which I know many will scoff at. Results will be shared.

Side note from the poll, its clear Ford should have done this themselves, I have always said the front looks unfinished without them.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
It is, we just get sidetracked occasionally :wink:
mach 1 owners on here are a family. Families argue about dumb shit. I pm with guys on here I’ve never met in person that I consider friends. It’s ok to mention things other than fog lights and gear ratios from time to time
How dare you bring up gear ratios in the fog light thread! 😜 there is a gear ratio thread specifically for that. But no, really, when is someone going to make some fog lights for the mach 1. If they look good, they will literally be swimming in money, since they would be the only ones with the fog lights with no other competitors.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
How dare you bring up gear ratios in the fog light thread! 😜 there is a gear ratio thread specifically for that. But no, really, when is someone going to make some fog lights for the mach 1. If they look good, they will literally be swimming in money, since they would be the only ones with the fog lights with no other competitors.
@Diode Dynamics we need you

Sponsored
OP
OP
Weeee

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Greetings everyone!

We are always designing new products for the Mustang. I'll be happy to share this feedback with our engineering team.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hey John, thank you for the response. I'll give you another poke in a month or so to see what the latest news is from Diode.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Got this e-mail today. Scroll down and checkout the foglights.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/mustang/learn more about this 2021 Mach 1
I've seen this car, what a waste of a perfectly good Mach 1. A total disaster. The fog lights look like a 5 yr old stuck them in there from one of his toys, the shaker looks like it's from 1969 because basically it is, the horrible stripes and wheels.....well lets not even go there. What total garbage...you couldn't give this car to me. But that's just my opinion....lol.

Last edited:

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I've seen this car, what a waste of a perfectly good Mach 1. A total disaster. The fog lights look like a 5 yr old stuck them in there from one of his toys, the shaker that looks like it's from 1969 because basically it is, the horrible stripes and wheels.....well lets not even go there. What total garbage...you couldn't give this car to me. But that's just my opinion....lol.

Gotta agree

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I think they are onto something..
All that attention they got for making the ugliest Mach 1 in history!
Sponsored