Sponsored

Gauging interest in fog lights

Would you purchase a set of aftermarket properly fitted fog lights if they were available?

• Total voters

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
  • KC - declined the opportunity for manufacture a set for the Mach 1 and instead suggested their universal 4".
  • Hella - no word back yet.
  • Oracle Lighting - no word back yet.
  • Rigid industries - will reach out on Tuesday
Rigid makes damn good lights. Need someone in the Phoenix area to go by their hq.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I've seen this car, what a waste of a perfectly good Mach 1. A total disaster. The fog lights look like a 5 yr old stuck them in there from one of his toys, the shaker looks like it's from 1969 because basically it is, the horrible stripes and wheels.....well lets not even go there. What total garbage...you couldn't give this car to me. But that's just my opinion....lol.

May look like hell however, free ? I'll take it. Chuck all the garbage and end up with a nice Mach 1

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen this car, what a waste of a perfectly good Mach 1.
Not just yours, they butchered a perfectly good car with your the run of the mill cheap sub $100 vinyl sticker mods that a certain few will happily deliver right to your doorstep... with free shipping!

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Why, why on earth do folks feel the need to stick lights there? If you don’t like the minimalist racy look go get yourself a California Special and stick lights anywhere they fit on that. No need to add lights to the Mach other than to say gee wiz look what I did at the next cars & coffee.

Sorry stepping down from the rant soap box now….

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Why, why on earth do folks feel the need to stick lights there? If you don’t like the minimalist racy look go get yourself a California Special and stick lights anywhere they fit on that. No need to add lights to the Mach other than to say gee wiz look what I did at the next cars & coffee.

Someone needs a history lesson. :giggle::like:

1667009267332.png

1667009375965.png

1667009399545.png

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
”Someone needs a history lesson. :giggle::like:“.

Doesn’t mean they look good on the new Mach…..

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

Personally, I would like more light, especially for cornering and in fog.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Agree, you forgot the under (gag) glowers, multi-colored,,,,,, even :computerrage:

@Bikeman315
This one looks like the FLs belong, and why all are round. The other 2 are awful, and that's being kind, 2 yellow squares?

Now I see what the fake side-scoops crowd is trying to mimic.

Some things are just best left in the past

1667009267332.png

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Hey guys, Jeff from 777 here. The GTE lights we sell for the Mach 1 is an homage to the endurance racing cars that compete in WEC and Le Mans. Side note, pretty awesome that Ford is returning to compete in WEC with a Mustang this time around, rather than a GT. As per the brackets themselves, we use an industrial printer to produce our brackets, same machines used to develop MotoGP parts by Markforged. They are a mix of high temp resistant chopped micro carbon and nylon, not a PLA commonly used by inexpensive and traditional FDM printers. We also got back from SEMA, was cool to see additive manufacturing in such extreme applications such as the interior clamshell of the Hoonipigasus. My question is, how can we improve our GTE lights, and what is it that you guys would like to see from us?

102A5419 GT Pro Le Mans 2017.jpg

DAYT22sc_08301.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

tempImageu4j6SF.png
Sponsored