Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
This past week I had the opportunity to take my first trip to the East Coast. I had some family to visit in Maryland and decided it would also be a great opportunity to meet up with some of the Signature Wheel fam in the area. Packed my Nikon D750, Nikon Z6, shot a message to all the clients I had nearby and boarded my flight. Here is a bit of what I got to do in my short 4 day trip.

SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-14.jpg

SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-09.jpg
SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-04.jpg

Maryland - Tuesday/Wednesday
I got super lucky during this trip as weather was perfect. Mid to high 70 degree weather all day long without any humidity. EVERYTHING I saw was green and blooming. Ladies were out enjoying the sun and I had the chance to get some good food with the family. If you haven’t been to Miss Shirley’s you are missing out. Fortunately this also put me nearby Michael and his Signature Wheel SV902 equipped 2020 GT500. He carved out some time so we could meet in Annapolis and I was able to grab some pictures. For my first time doing rollin shots a few came out decent.

SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-16.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-18.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-07.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-09.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-12.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-05.jpg
SV902 GT500 David Gloss Black Michael-03.jpg

Later that night I headed to DC to get some dinner. I geek out on history so it was really cool to see the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and the White House for the first time.

Pennsylvania - Thursday
0600 came early and I had to get on the road. Today I would be driving up to Ransomville, NY to meet up with “The Godfather.” As much as I wanted a cheesesteak I ended up missing out on the chance to get one before I drove through the state. The state was freaking gorgeous though. Driving through the lush green hills with trees as far as the eye could see. Before I told Philly goodbye I spent some time with Daniel and his Grabber Blue GT350. His car is bold in terms of styling and I never got the chance to get good pictures of it. The short time I spent with him and his wife was great, and here are some of what I captured.

SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-01.jpg
SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-06.jpg
SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-12.jpg
SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-05.jpg
SV107 GT350 Viper Green Daniel-21.jpg

Upstate New York - Thursday/Friday
Rolling into Upstate New York was a real treat. I’ve wanted to see the famous color changing of the trees here in August. Although I missed that part, the continued green trees and farmland was cool. While on the way I stopped at this hole in the wall called The Barn Restaurant in York, NY. I had the best damned breakfast sandwich of my life. This leg of the trip was special as I was getting to finally meet a long time friend and international man of mystery.

SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-13.jpg

Some may know him as @Epiphany from the SVT Performance days, or met him through Caliperfexion. Tob had a snickers bar laying on his walkway when I arrived which I assumed was a trap. After a laugh over the randomness we got to talking mess like old friends. I got to check out his wide body fox and GT500 with some very interesting components. His GT4 spec wing, uprights, and end plates really give the car a whole different feel. Not to mention his Signature Wheel Precision Series SV705. We spent some time comparing notes between my Nikon and his Cannon R5. Some good wings and a couple drinks were had before calling it a day.

SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-06.jpg
SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-12.jpg
SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-10.jpg
SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-19.jpg
SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-21.jpg

Friday I got the tour of Lewiston and Niagara Falls before heading back to the West Coast. I really hope to take more trips this year putting faces to names, extending my gratitude and becoming a better amateur photographer.

SV705 GT500 Gloss Black Tob-24.jpg

If so inclined you can see more pics of these cars in this build album below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qBHDLwf5bI6kFYRK2
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Of note is that T brought out both a DSLR and the latest mirrorless from Nikon while I shot with a Canon R5. Completely different lenses between the two as well. Interesting how similar the bodies are in terms of features so the finished shots are a combination of gear, eye for a given shot, and editing style. And more importantly, this was the first time out on the wheels Terrance shipped my way. T nailed the offset (11.5" wide both front and rear) at each corner and I had new, stock size Michelin 4S tires mounted and balanced. They definitely are an improvement in the way they fit the car as well as a more aggressive look while still maintaining a "stockish" look to the untrained eye. Car rides on CFTP springs.

Clicky for hi res.

z5P1A2647e%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2676b%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2800%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

5P1A2773%20knocked%20down%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2735%20knocked%20down%20resolution-X4.jpg

z5P1A2930%20%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Awesome photos and write-up!
Welcome to the East Coast my friend. Looks and sounds like you had a great trip. :like:

And @Epiphany
Your car looks stellar with the new wheels.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
First time ro the east coast?
Yes. I had been to Florida briefly, but it seems like its own animal compared to the upper east coast. I gotta go back so I can visit Jersey and the Big Apple.
Of note is that T brought out both a DSLR and the latest mirrorless from Nikon while I shot with a Canon R5. Completely different lenses between the two as well. Interesting how similar the bodies are in terms of features so the finished shots are a combination of gear, eye for a given shot, and editing style. And more importantly, this was the first time out on the wheels Terrance shipped my way. T nailed the offset (11.5" wide both front and rear) at each corner and I had new, stock size Michelin 4S tires mounted and balanced. They definitely are an improvement in the way they fit the car as well as a more aggressive look while still maintaining a "stockish" look to the untrained eye. Car rides on CFTP springs.

Clicky for hi res.

z5P1A2647e%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2676b%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2800%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg

5P1A2773%20knocked%20down%20file%20size-X4.jpg

z5P1A2735%20knocked%20down%20resolution-X4.jpg

z5P1A2930%20%20reduced%20file%20size-X4.jpg
Car is all kinds of sexy T. We gotta make this a yearly pilgrimage. I still cant get over that breakfast sandwich.
Great pics, sounds like a lot of fun. I was born in MD, it was a great place to grow up.
It looks like a great place to be. Although I have not experienced the winter
Missed me by a week lol

Next time

And you gents skills are both phenominal
You are a busy dude. Maybe I will see you at FL2K?
Beautiful car and set up - I now have 'wing envy' lol ... whose signature below the left rear brake light?
:rockon: Mike
I was even jealous, and I have a big wang!
Awesome photos and write-up!
Welcome to the East Coast my friend. Looks and sounds like you had a great trip. :like:

And @Epiphany
Your car looks stellar with the new wheels.
Thanks man. Looking forward to the next adventure.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, being that it's a legit GT4 unit, it better be.:) Ford copied it and toned it down for the CFTP car and did a heck of a job. It isn't "Class A" finish so it is a bit more industrial as it has a wide range of adjustment and my guess would be that it is heavier than a CFTP wing as it uses aluminum end plates and aluminum uprights where the CFTP uses fiber. The nice thing is that it was designed specifically for the contours of the S550 decklid so fitment is perfect.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Well, being that it's a legit GT4 unit, it better be.:) Ford copied it and toned it down for the CFTP car and did a heck of a job. It isn't "Class A" finish so it is a bit more industrial as it has a wide range of adjustment and my guess would be that it is heavier than a CFTP wing as it uses aluminum end plates and aluminum uprights where the CFTP uses fiber. The nice thing is that it was designed specifically for the contours of the S550 decklid so fitment is perfect.
where would a common folk like myself go about getting one of those?

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
where would a common folk like myself go about getting one of those?
I saw a guy on Instagram that mentioned he was able to get the wing uprights from the manufacturer. I'm not sure if he posts on here anymore or not, but his car is blue with a matte wrap....he was on some youtube videos with Speed Phenom...

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a guy on Instagram that mentioned he was able to get the wing uprights from the manufacturer. I'm not sure if he posts on here anymore or not, but his car is blue with a matte wrap....he was on some youtube videos with Speed Phenom...
Are you referring to Joe Gatt?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think so...

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name