Sponsored

Whats a Little Thing You Love and a Little Thing You Hate?

NoahsArk117

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
Afternoon Everyone!

What are some of the little things you love and don't quite like so much about these cars?

For me, I love the way the volume and tune knobs feel. My buddies new AMG has knobs that don't feel as nice as the ones in the S550 Mustangs. It's a little thing makes the interior feel that much nicer.

As far as little annoinces go, I cannot stand how close the sunglasses holder is to the trunk release button. Eveytime I'm trying to put my shades on I always feel like I'm going to accidentally pop the trunk and have to pull over just to close it.
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I love the color of my car. I hope that not many were made. What I don’t like is I would love to turn the car on and it already be in sport mode. :like:

jimroth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Convertible 401A P8F Rapid Red
I love the sound my car makes when I hit the start button!
I hate looking in the side mirror and seeing that slight misalignment between the door and the rest of the body. It's more evident in the trim than in the actual body. But I love 99% of everything about my car!

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
I love the way the car looks, but the panel gaps and the overly cheap plastic is a cost saving step too far whenever I think about it. I had a '96 Mustang that was plastic fantastic and at least that interior felt more substantial.

Also, not being able to open the trunk at night without seeing a tri-bar outline seared into my eyes for the next few minutes.

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Can't complain about much here but I do have a couple of dash rattles that are driving me bonkers! I need to get them taken care of - I've read some threads but haven't tackled it yet...

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I love the factory active exhaust.

I hate that looking the deck lid panel wrong or breathing near it creates scratches.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Agreed with the sound upon hitting the start button. Pure heaven.

I hate the way it growns every time I get.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I love everything about this car from the way it looks to the way it sounds currently. I wanted it louder but I think that how she sounds right now is good enough. The only thing I hate about it is that it's a gas guzzler but that's why I have a full time job so that I can feed her & enjoy every minute I have with her. Makes me not wanna sell it because I'll be depressed hehe 🙃

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I love that the trunk is fairly big for this type of car and easily fits my golf bag.

I hate how loud cold starts are. I have a Roush axle back (stock resonator). When warmed up I find myself wishing for more volume, but I don't want to make cold starts any louder than they already are.

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Love everything about the car....hate the range!

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I hate about it is that it's a gas guzzler but that's why I have a full time job so that I can feed her & enjoy every minute I have with her.
Sooo true.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Afternoon Everyone!

What are some of the little things you love and don't quite like so much about these cars?

For me, I love the way the volume and tune knobs feel. My buddies new AMG has knobs that don't feel as nice as the ones in the S550 Mustangs. It's a little thing makes the interior feel that much nicer.

As far as little annoinces go, I cannot stand how close the sunglasses holder is to the trunk release button. Eveytime I'm trying to put my shades on I always feel like I'm going to accidentally pop the trunk and have to pull over just to close it.

Cannot think of anything I dislike about this car, except the truck release, had not seen it....... Thanks LMAO

Gas guzzler ? What do folks expect ? There are plenty of dorky under powered cars to choose from. That will give ya all the gas mileage you could ask for.

Some of the nit picking is absurd ...

Last edited:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Rapid Red, post: 3272541, member: 45549"There are plenty of dorky under powered cars to choose from.[/QUOTE]

Which one do you own?

OP
OP
NoahsArk117

NoahsArk117

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
I love that the trunk is fairly big for this type of car and easily fits my golf bag.

I hate how loud cold starts are. I have a Roush axle back (stock resonator). When warmed up I find myself wishing for more volume, but I don't want to make cold starts any louder than they already are.
I'm not going to lie, there are some mornings where I feel a little bad for my neighbors.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Gas guzzler ? What do folks expect ? There are plenty of dorky under powered cars to choose from. That will give ya all the gas mileage you could ask for.

Some of the nit picking is absurd ...
Yep gas guzzler thats why I have my Honda for the gas mileage. Nonetheless I love filling up every 3-4 hours when I go for long drives and enjoy my car. 👍🏻
Sponsored