Sponsored

Procharger + Nitrous

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A little nitrous with the Centri blowers works great:

That is awesome and from my own experience - just what the Centri's need to get that 1.3x 60'. Great pass and setup!
Sponsored

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That is awesome and from my own experience - just what the Centri's need to get that 1.3x 60'. Great pass and setup!
Thanks. The 60' is boost only and not max effort. I have a high stall converter with a TH400. I ran out of time before the weather ended the season last year here in the midwest to try the nitrous off the initial hit. I have a progressive controller and was experimenting with fairly long ramp times as I was working the bugs out.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks. The 60' is boost only and not max effort. I have a high stall converter with a TH400. I ran out of time before the weather ended the season last year here in the midwest to try the nitrous off the initial hit. I have a progressive controller and was experimenting with fairly long ramp times as I was working the bugs out.
That is good news for you then as your 60's is already doing quite well lol...Maybe a 1.2x is in your future properly dialed in...

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That’s a sick ass pass @rainmaker . Which Procharger blower are you running?
Vortech V-7 JT-b which I think is F1 equivalent? I have it pulley’d for 20psi and car is full weight. Still a centri so I was just trying to share my experience with OP with adding Nitrous to a Centri combo which works great and also lowers IAT’s significantly.
6EA2A809-4B7D-4677-984D-4C14905B2F4E.jpeg

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Vortech V-7 JT-b which I think is F1 equivalent? I have it pulley’d for 20psi and car is full weight. Still a centri so I was just trying to share my experience with OP with adding Nitrous to a Centri combo which works great and also lowers IAT’s significantly.
Sweet setup. For some reason I thought it was a Procharger. I think so yes, JTB should flow similar to F1A. Sweet setup

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
thank you this is what i wanted to see,8 second pass and not max effort as you stated. On your build can you pulley down any more "safely?" While adding a bigger shot or are you limited to something? Fuel, engine, suspension, or transission?

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
thank you this is what i wanted to see,8 second pass and not max effort as you stated. On your build can you pulley down any more "safely?" While adding a bigger shot or are you limited to something? Fuel, engine, suspension, or transission?
Yes on my build I can run more boost and/or a bigger shot of Nitrous. I believe the car will run low 8s if I spray on the hit and shorten the ramp. The only real limitation is with the Nitrous, I run a plate setup so anything north of a 200 shot would be sketchy due to potential distribution issues with the Nitrous. Same track with a 100 shot, long ramp:

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ya - this is a great setup! 8.6's at 161 for the fairly simple setup you have is awesome! I have had an F1A setup and enjoyed it - but for drags - it just didn't work out (manual on top of that). I have done a fair bit of modding - mostly turbo setups and the PC setup - but never played with spray. I know it can be very effective if done right. I worried about maintenance and that critical dialing in - and never gave it a shot (pun intended).

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I also have the YSI-b on standby with jets for a 150shot if I decide I want to shoot for 170mph+ and high 7s
CF48FCAC-BE0C-4DA6-9848-0164EB2486A1.jpeg
Sponsored